World of Warcraft Pays Homage to Diablo with the Greedy Emissary Event

Event isn’t working. The timer gets to 0 where the goblin should spawn then the server lags out and it never spawns. People are dropping dummies which appears to cause the issue.
Also had this 30mins ago where the server appeared to crash and everybody got booted out. (And teleported to where they were a few mins prior.)

I have no extra lag problems when there is 100 mounted people vs 100 grounded one. And even if there is, it is not something my eyes nor number showed can notice.

Compared to those 100 people using abilities all on the portal/turnips or on the goblin.

That is something brutally noticeable.

And you just want to be told that you are right. But you are not.

Ok some feedback:
Don’t make one event spawn at same place. Whole raid of 40 persons did get DC after getting stuck for 2 min. Then we all get DC and back tracked = no loot!

We lost 1h of our life without getting even anything due to poor servers that can’t handle that the players apparently play on them!

Get your act together blizz!

1 Like

And you are obviously running out of arguements and have to be personal. Same old in here…
What I’m opposing to is that ppl just claim whatever they say to be true just because “they say so” - without anything to support it. Just because you’ve “been there” before… well I’ve played tons of games too. And for the reference I don’t think you even know what passive aggressive means so maybe refrain from using it?

So you disagreed with me. Just make one post and let it be? But nooooo…you have to linger on and on…If that’s not trying to start a fight I don’t know what it is. It’s okay to disagree

Nah-uh. I have until next week, when my sub runs out. :stuck_out_tongue:

Good for you - so have i.

I do.

It’s a public forum. For debate.

I argued against you, and you continued arguing against what I said, so I keep arguing back. Pretty simple concept.

Yeah, but if you’re unsubbing - I dont feel you’re as important as those not unsubbing, but that’s me.

1 Like

Tbh what doesnt help the lag is everytime someone hits the goblin it spews out coins, next spawn watch the goblin and its 100+ gold coins with trails every second.

You literally did this lol.

You should have proof to claim something like this.
But your proof were:

Nothing basically.
Your proof basically consisted of others being annoyed by people flying.

You assumed that made the lag worse, which was not my experience. Had no lag till mob appeared and everyone started to hit.

2 Likes

It’s never helpful when people drop lots of toys. Let alone the target dummy ones :frowning:

1 Like

Now toys shouldnt be allowed to be dropped within 40 yards of the portal.

1 Like

Thats not toxic that is perfectly legal.

Perfectly legal with freedom of speech too.

Agree! Easy solution = no mount/toy/gadget 50 -100 yard from spawn (or something like that)!

Grifers has been there since vanilla so blizzard should have learned since 2005 imo!

2 Likes

Mount one I disagree with, because being dismounted 50-100 yards could very well screw you over from reaching it (depending on when you arrive). 10 yards I’d be fine with.

Yeah I don’t exactly know the range needed! But more or less something like this at least! Maybe 50-100yard toy and 10-20 yard mount :slight_smile:

1 Like

Its up in Valdrakken!

Had issues finding it…

EDIT: It’s another portal in Valdrakken! So it seems every couple of hours it has mass spawns in Valdrakken.

Nah you are just rude and deserve a ban mate

2nd time in valdrakken …

If its like last time - it’ll be like 10-15 spawns in a row now in Valdrakken.

Without the 30 min wait.

Seems like Valdrakken spawn starts 1 hour of consecutive spawns (if it’s the same as the previous time). Whether this is intentional or not I don’t know.

2 Likes