World of Warcraft Pays Homage to Diablo with the Greedy Emissary Event

what about cities then? first stormwind then ironfore then exodar or something?

Great question, I will put my 3 other accounts in each of those cities and come back to you with an answer.

1 Like

nice thanks :grinning:

This lad here, Holly, is not pleased.

Time to genocide some murlocs to vent some frustrationā€¦

1 Like

Goblin is gonna spawn in orgrimmar!

How are alliance supposed to get those!?

By the looks of it the timer is on 5 minutes total

Where in Orgrimmar?

Valley of wisdom

1 Like

This is me right now

The goblin needs way more hp, it dies in under a minute lol

1 Like

Alright I reached it just in time. Now this is my assessment of this event.

The Goblins will always spawn every 30 min. 10:00-10:30-11:00-11:30 etc and it has a 5 min delay before you can kill it. It only spawns at 1 location no matter what phase, realm or server you are from. Currently it has been SW-Plains-Org with SW being the first one.

When it comes to the loot I have so far managed to loot only 2 tmog items from the first goblin out of the 3 goblins, but charms keeps dropping on every kill.

I will keep trying to kill goblins with my main to see if I do indeed have a chance on getting more tmog items, or if we are locked daily per character there.

2 Likes

Next one should be at 11:30, but location is currently unknown. I am not sure if its only Org-Sw-Valdrakken that is considered the ā€œcitiesā€ or if place like Exodar, Thunder bluff etc are in the rotation also. Then we do know that all the Dragonflight zones are in the rotation but can it spawn at lets say the plains again now? or is it on a fully rotation?

Much to consider.

Do you have to be in the same zone to be notified of the spawn?

Yes.
Sadly you will have to be in the zone to even see the goblin coming up.

Some have mentioned ā€˜ā€˜Waking Shoreā€™ā€™, and they do say Dragonflight Zones, so I assume anywhere in those, and then major cities. Would be hilarious if they add the spawn to Teldrassil by mistake.

I assume, then, that it can spawn in Silvermoon, Exodar, Ironforge, Thunder Bluff - but Iā€™m not sure.

Is that max level characters only ?

Iā€™d assume no.

The paladin said she ā€œthinksā€ that the first one spawned in the Waking shores, but I know for a fact that I saw it in SW the first time around, and same for a lot of people currently trying to figure this event out, at least for the EU side.

Fair enough.

It does say ā€˜ā€˜Dragonflight Zonesā€™ā€™, so Iā€™m guessing all DF zones + Major cities. Whether they count ALL Major cities for playable races only, or Zuldazar, Shattrath, Dalaran as well?