World Of Warcraft Remastered

It’s there for you too.

Yeah that’s a valid point. I think with the recent reception of BFA and the comparison it’s had against vanilla it’sopened a few people’s eyes to how the game is. I just want that feeling of exploring a new game like vanilla with all of the emotions that come with it. Yeah the professions now are in dire need of a rework. You level up the profession and never really use anything from them from old content now. Just a few things at the top end.

1 Like

Its Blizzard. They dont make new games, they Remaster their old ones.
Seriously, STOP IT!

OP think about it, they are already struggling to keep their subs as it is, if it wasn‘t for classic there wouldn’t be this explosion of subs currently.

By negating all the progress people acquired since more than 10 years, many will just give up and let it go.

If any WoW 2 comes out it will have to somehow keep tmogs/achievements/characters. Because else I don’t see many people willing to give up all their efforts since years just because a new shiny crystal came out.

I see your point, but we are speaking hypothetically so anything is possible. We are just talking interesting ideas, not proposing business plans

While remastering WoW I hope they add Vulpera Druids.

#VulperaNeedsDruids

Out of my sight animal lover

Look at WC3R

I hope they do make WoWR with updated graphics and character models…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.