World of Warcraft Tattoo

My deepest sympathy

Planing on getting a tattoo where my main characters gets struck 9x in a row from infinite stars and dies instantly

I got the Gilneas banner as a tattoo, the old one from W2 not the noodle bowl from cata… Planning on getting the stuff around it like the worgen racial icon.

1 Like

No tattoos nop

3 Likes

Amazing ! Dark Lady Watch Over You

1 Like

Thank you Fury

1 Like

It looks amazing!

1 Like

Tattoos are a mark of the lower class, I would never.

I tattooed the horde symbol in water painting style on my gf’s bicep!
She hates WoW
I got a fluffy unicorn from ‘Despicable Me’ as a trade-off.

1 Like

Kirin Tor symbol on my forearm, inspired by Khadgar from the Warcraft movie. But it’s bigger and doesn’t magically light up, unfortunately.

1 Like

Pft, prude… nothing wrong with tattoos on the boob.

Late to the party, but I got the Night Elf Racial crest on my upper right arm, for my 50th birthday…

3 Likes

Ah, we’re into backstabbing, psychopathic, warmongering, badly written, one-note villainous cows?

“yOu arE NOthiNg!!!1!”

How did no one vomit onto their keyboards the second she said those sociopathic, conventional, paper-gangster words?

I guess the only other thing to do is worship her by erecting a permanent shrine of her :nauseated_face:

a tatoo? pffft, I hereby let you know that I carve a counter of how many fishing tries I needed for the great sea ray on my wall and now my house is gone! but I got a nice memory
(still didn’t drop btw)

i have 2 of them atm! both on each arm, right above the elbow (going up to the shoulder, not to the hand)
one is the rogue class logo (the skull with poison and daggers)
one is the Horde logo

i literally grow up with WoW as a kid (8 y.o. when started playng with my dad <3) and even if i grow up other hobbies (love Downhill and Snowboarding) i basically never quitted the game so as my first tatoos i got those!

now im planning to get the forsaken “logo” on the scapula or in the area “under the armpits” :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yeah the class logo’s are really cool, I’ve been thinking of getting the druid one myself tbh. The Forsaken logo looks very good indeed! Awesome choices!

1 Like

I have my Warlock on my right arm (Tier 8.5 as she’s wearing in my avatar here), even though I stopped playing at the end of WoD until very recently coming back, I’ve not regretted it one bit, it’s still amongst my favourite ink. As well I love all my tattoos.

I’d been thinking about what my next tattoo would be, and been inspired by an XR hourglass, but I’m not for simple work so I was thinking of having an hourglass with Murozond/Nozdormu over either end.

Never considered getting a tattoo, reason being, I like chicken but to eat only that for the rest of my life, I just couldn’t do it.

Make sense?

I have Elegon/Heavenly Azure Cloud Serpent-inspired sleeve with cosmic scenery.
I have no idea how to embed videos so I’ll just link reddit post

2 Likes