World of Warcraft tv series

I think Blizzard should make wow tv series and tell a story by books ( with no changes ), all what we did not get into game. For example event when Sylvanas kills Calia Menethil etc Movie was not good move since you cant fit all important events in one movie and some changes were made that did not had any sense to people who read books.

If they stick to story I bet tv series would be bingo and very popular , have feeling that people who even dont play wow would watch it and potentional buy a game lol Can see Henry Cavill as Arthas - Lich King. He is even wow player so I bet would take that role gladly :joy:

2 Likes

The movie was bad because it too complicated and assumed the viewers already knew the backstory.
That is not how to make a movie.

Successful tv series that goes to the books will have to tell alot of the backstory first and there is too much to make it possible.

Game of thrones told the story of now, and they treated the past as legends and myths.
If you want to base your story on the past, you must go deep.

That is why tv series would be better choice because u can fit whole story in episodes and finish season with proper ending to be continued.
Is hard to fit story in one movie , to give all important details. Is not first time we seen some movies got bad review because they did not manage to hit adaptation by book or game.

1 Like

Yes but animated only, live action warcraft is Meh. It does not fit simply. And animated series have less limits and can depict crazy things compared to Live shows that cant due to budget for CGI and special effects. Animated is way cheaper and can be greater experience.

1 Like

Good idea. And every episode will retcon what happened in the last.

1 Like

No thanks! We need live action version.

So by your opinion every cinematic, cut scene in wow is useless and should be weeb uwu thing!?

U r not artist I can tell when u think animated is cheaper lol
So u think just because someone draw with hand is cheaper is trash right, good way of thinking i can say :rofl:

I rather have a TV show of wow in cinematics quality.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.