World of Wintraders

Go onto twitch.tv and check the channel “Worldofwintraders” there is a 30 min video of the biggest win traders in WoW PvP all freaking out about a recording sent to Whaazz. There’s so much proof to ban these players in this video… please all check it out and share it around, hopefully these people get removed from the AWC scene and the WoW PvP scene with their disgusting selfish behaviour.

Worldofwintraders on Twitch, go.
Side note: the sound on the video is quite quiet so you’ll need to turn the volume on your PC up.

17 Likes

+1 hope Blizzard bans them all permanently, they will do new accounts anyway to do the same things

2 Likes

i watched 5 min i dont understand anything they said/what whaazz did
i think the only thing i got is cavyx and yungborugg are together trying to expose them

1 Like

those rank 1 players are little snitches, i wonder how they survive in life

What for exposing people who actively break ToS, compete in tournaments and damage the in game ladder?

Don’t think there’s anything wrong with trying to out that crap.

1 Like

no not for calling the truth but for acting like they do in that call

well there is a reason only thing they got in life is wow

1 Like

Ohh, yeah… their pretty vile people clearly, only care about themselves.

4 Likes

Well the voice is hard to understand because of the Volume and some of the Text is in german so speaking that Language helps a lot.

If you turn the volume on your PC up and the twitch volume you can hear it clearly.

No idea what to search for, can somebody pinpoint where the point is being displayed?

both cavy and yungborugg wintraded.

borugg wintrades every seaso, and cavy wintraded his rank 1 notorious gladiator title :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Type in Worldofwintraders into Twitch’s search bar, click on the channel and there will be a 30 min video in there.

Why do you give these people a stage? Just report it and move on.
Video isn’t worth watching anyway. Anyone reading this, you’ll waste your time. Don’t bother.

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

The more that know the more that can report, its called awareness mate, they aren’t internet trolls… they don’t want a “stage”.

Kip posting, kip spreading. A lot wintreder scared rite now. If they get caught and banned by Blizart , they have no qualifikashon so nid go flip burger at mac donal. Kip exposing!!!

The post? or the people in the video?

Oh… you’re on that list, you must mean the post! Thanks for the input, happy wintrading.

9 Likes

ahaha he rimove his comment. he knows he in truble soon mens

2 Likes

Yeah, this guy is among the wintraders and now tries his best to ridicule everyone here because he is scared. :rofl:

We should spam report him too.

1 Like