World PvP community DEAD

Bang on. I do miss the days of knowing who the badasses on your server were and picking fights to goad them into turning up.

2 Likes

Anytime you try and take more than 1 grp or raid, you get phased, cant even run 2 groups of 5 to do some Wpvp as you’re phased. i used to run PvP Raids in Vanilla at TM/SS would take about 15-20 mins for word to get round and you would need to start a 2nd Raid as so many people would turn up, you cant do that now, even with just 1 40 man raid the performance is terrible, lag spike making pvp impossible, freeze dead.
I used to run a lot of city/world pvp raids but i dont bother anymore, soon as you get in the city it lags, then more people turn up to def and it gets even worse, people cant res, people leave, raid falls apart.

2 Likes

I am a known enemy. You and your wife (Coolslave) ,swored to hunt me. Yet nothing happend. I am still hunting and spanking lonely nab alliance players while they farm wq.
Its so fun to hunt noobs and enjoy their misery…cant help myself. Poor rogues, they are my favorite targets. I dont know how and why, but they are the easiest class to kill. Its sad what Blizz did with a assasin class…

I don’t think I did swored… but yes you are a known enemy (to me), and that is what’s needed for WPvP community.

Unfortunately, being in random WM shards makes it less likely to meet known players in BfA zones.

But what about old zones…

I am unsure, but I seem to see the same players more often in old zones. Are old zones simpler sharded in some way?

If yes, WPvP community may be more viable in old zones than BfA zones. Or was it just luck/perception that I more often see same players in old zones.

@everyone

Ey, I found an active Horde WPvP guild, The Scarlet Crusade, and added it to my list of WPvP guilds and communities. They are out there, the community is just fragmented.

If anyone knows any more WPvP guilds or communities, pls let me know so I can add them to list. Thx.

People, people. WPvP is far from dead. My guild is an exclusively world PvP guild, and we take that game mode to the extreme. We use over 25 consumables for any situation when we raid Stormwind, and we boost out members for gear through m10 runs. If you want to know more about us, check out our guild video [The Rise of the Hughlord] and make sure you read the video description.

We are the most infamous guild on our server, and there’s a reason for it being so.

2 Likes

It’s alive, aliiiiiive! Join a WPvP guild and community! Or start one!

There’s plenty of WPvP community activities, and you can think of more!

Achieving notoriety and rivalry is possible. The Scarlet Crusadé have shown what can be done, a fun and interesting approach. What could you do?

Edit

I had an idea…

To help increase bad feeling towards your community, try adding your guild or community name to your killing blow and/or taunt emotes.

The addon below works nicely for kbs. Taunt emotes just go in macro.

dG Killshot
https:// www. curseforge .com/wow/addons/dgks

So a kb emote could look something like this.

Vaeyn (Alliance Defence Force) killed Arkamedix! Streak of 11!

1 Like

Why tf would anyone participate in a skewed competition where incentives for one side grossly outweigh the desires and time available of the other side (simply put, wpvp doesn’t have a reward worth grouping up for if you are horde)

It’s a completely unfair system and just a joke.

why do you always need some reward tho?
my reward is that i have a laugh, and that is worth alot more to me than some loot/honor/conquest or whatelse.

fun… isnt that what the game should be about?

4 Likes

Look it’s all good, you do you boo.

Doesn’t mean the system is okay.

1 Like

Cuz Blizzard cant fix LAGS!!! Its so sad((( just look WPvP 40x40+ lags and ppl disconect We have an WPVP community, there are many more videos https://www.youtube.com/user/MedisheLIVE

1 Like

It’s a shame your community isn’t English language, otherwise I’d add it to my list of WPvP guilds and communities.

Wish I had enough actives in my community for 40v40! I have only 40v40’d a few times, on top of the Horde pyramid mostly. Very laggy, but still fun. Normally I don’t get lag during WPvP though, as 30v30 is my usual maximum, and those 20 less players seems to make the difference.

I wonder if turning the gfx down would help with 40v40 lag.

1 Like

WPvP communities are dead oh what a tasty topic, Honor capped has been dead for like ages start of legion probably saw you around at the beginning of BFA but not nearly as much as you used to be you don’t even give the expansion a chance you’re just like a bunch of other individuals that I know of WPvP can be decent but people like yourself are not giving it the chance which is sad.

There could be plenty of great fights but I guess not if you won’t even give it a try I guess you will have to go back into your rabbit hole and continue with your life instead of constantly whining that “WPvP communities are dead” about you take some action and make it better again for yourself, it actually blows my mind that you spend more time whining about something than taking action I will never understand.

Anyway peace~

Tzuyu :heart:

2 Likes

I Actully think the 25 players kill quest its a great attempt from blizzard to stimulate wpvp. Infact, i was in a good shard where we were killing alliance at on point and pushing them to their main hub in Nazjatar and then the tides turn and aliance start killing us and push us to newhome. Many have stayed even after after getting thier 25 kill and many assassins emerged only to be killed and this continued for a good while.
Also, if you see Bahjeera recent video ganking horde in Nazjatar, you will see how he is enjoying current wpvp as he state that clearly. I personally would take any pro pvp player opinion as a valid opinion anytime.

And now am actully wondering…whats the percentage of the forums whiners to the actual wow player base?? I wonder…

1 Like

im waiting for classic pvp servers, becouse retail war mode is beyond repair

Yep, I’ve noticed as well that in Nazjatar fights between bases can just keep going, awesome fun. After a while I left zone, came back later, they were still at it. Hehe, was cool to see.

Love the new zones, but fav is Nazjatar and the pvp objectives.

Lots of community possibilities. Just gotta gather motivated and proactive players together.

Join the Alliance Defence Force WPvP guild and community for group WPvP!

2 Likes

Fun but the guards are fuaking killing me inside, atleast im mecaREEEEE

Rly?
We are not dead :smiley: Server Gordunni. Have Horde and aliance WPWP community!!! You can see that
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbmeMtvdx3kWj9_297SZlUQ but Blizzard cant fix lags((( WPvP 40x40+ lags and ppl disconect

1 Like

The only ones to blame for the death of the WoW community is and has always been Blizzard.

WoW is no longer a MMORPG.

It’s an MMOLOOTER with RPG elements.

What’s the difference?

Blizzard clearly has no idea.

2 Likes

In my eyes the porblem is the following:

A raid isn’t anything special anymore. While it took some effort to build one and was something you could not just counter as easily as taking a dump it just takes one or two clicks now and only a couple of minutes of waiting time to have one right at hand.

In addition it all became less personal as many players are hopping from one server to another like it’s some kind of a popular sport. Many players don’t even care about the society that’s allocated to a realm.
“Oh there is a large group of enemies roughing up my allies. Well, good luck to them, I better hop on to another realm.”

2 Likes

Most people also flee or feign death then quickly jump shards if the reinforcements won’t arrive. Or what I see every battle. The proud Horde hiding at the back of their cave protected by their OP bodyguards (more health than ours and way stronger, way too stron…) and endless giants and other guards that spawn. I see no point anymore to do WPvP unless it’s an event. Either it turns into 1vs 8 in their favour playing as Alliance or 50/50 chance that they phase away or actually allow me to kill them.