World PvP is JOKE

it sure is
joined battle for naz on one alt then out of nowhere insane lag and few seconds delay
next instant server crash and when we all log back in our shard has commanders

yep definitely a multibox dk hitting toys
and this guy isnt even perma banned why

As Alliance,i can confirm,there is an Alliance DK from Kel’Thuzad realm.

When Battle of Nazjatar happens,he/she makes group with 25x DKs multiboxing.

Feels super sad…

1 Like

and as horde yes same here
but on the other hand i did see a human unh dk multibox with 15 characters and no shamans once

he didnt lag us either and we wiped him twice easy bonus % for the weekly(completed it)

but one who does cause your whole group to disconnect by hitting toys is this not perma bannable

I never said that the PvE eeward did not make sense i said that it is bad for WM there is a difference.

I stand corrected :slight_smile:

Yeah I’ve been in a group with the multibox dk before on my pally I think he was 20 dks his mains morgenroth who I’ve played with before, also against on my dh he farms bgs a lot and enjoys the occasional wpvp I think

Not always the case, thats just going off other peoples stories. Not every RP shard is remotley close to true to that story, same for regular PVE;/PVP shards–sometimes its genuinley horde > alliance. Vice versa just depending on what shard of the map you join, I literally had a vale and uldum map today where horde were 4:1 of alliance, so go figure.

wpvp has been dead since pve players cried so much that pvp players killed them

For this reason whoever has time for pve dyngeon raids gets good gear and thinks he is a good pvp player

You are not wpvp now
Now you do raid for many hours so that pvp players who don’t have time to get gear don’t kill you

wpvp has been dead since pve players cried so much that pvp players killed them

For this reason whoever has time for pve dyngeon raids gets good gear and thinks he is a good pvp player

You are not wpvp now
Now you do raid for many hours so that pvp players who don’t have time to get gear don’t kill you

sorry for my english

Its the same in Argent Dawn sometimes you can do nothing in zones because there is 2-4 raid groups from realm XX farming people who barely have RP gear on.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.