World Quests

I am assuming that world bosses will be made active at that same time as well?

Post deleted

1 Like

seems to me they are damned if they do and damned if they don’t. The feed back was too much grind, don’t want to play all the time (second job etc.) they have listened to (at least some of that) and made it less so and it seems the a decent subset are not happy with that.

I must admit I was a bit lost with what to do when hitting 70 and will reserve judgement on how it goes. Professions seem to need some reading to work out what is going on (something I am not going to do this expac - approaching WoW differently now.)

1 Like

Post deleted

Nope, the current format is fine.

All they really had to do was remove (considerable) player power from it. And not add the profession stuff to it.

Then it would just be the gear that those who do dungeons and raids wont want anyhow. And cosmetics that no one should feel forced to get.

There was a simple solution imo

Not everything is active yet. As I said I will reserve judgement. Personally I feel a bit overwhelmed this afternoon. All these factions, renown, professions. I’ve no idea where to start. In the end I left it and am queueing for EBGs to get some gear via honor.

The problem was interconnection and not existence of things. For example, if i was able to get currency for legendary item in dungeons(raids/pvp/wq’s) beside Thor’s gust then i could make my own choice how to get currency.

As for WQ’s, common, they were always optional even during AP systems.

:smiley: Funny cause i think people who wants to do daily content in wow are the minority
Otherwise we wouldn’t change the legion/BFA framework
we would still have expansions like that but somehow we don’t have because players don’t like that kind of stuff

Not for people who don’t raid or do dungeons (and there are a lot of them) WQs were their ‘end game’.

Very simple explaination really:
The people who wanted WQs to not be daily got satisfied, so they became silent.
Meanwhile, the ones who wanted WQS daily, They were Silent, but now that there aren’t anymore daily stuff, they became louder.

You can’t appease both sides i guess.

4 Likes

Indeed, and now they don’t have it anymore. That is the whole point of this thread.

I like caramel pudding the most, you most likely prefer some other flavor :man_shrugging:

And I agree, my point was they have put other stuff there - Professions, cosmetic renown rewards etc. Time will tell if they are an adequate substitute.

thhis is the only bit i agree with the rest is fine

I’m a little disappointed that gear rewards for the minor dailies seem a little too RNG, I mean like the 3 different quests which reward the same trinket.

I am not a raider or mythic hound, I play only open-world and usually solo!
I’m happy with it the way it is tah!!
Thanks for your concern but at present I aren’t even 67 yet and I haven’t even unlocked the second drake…let alone had more than a fiddle with the professions.
There is enough to do, it just takes a little effort to decide what you want and head there, it’s not sign-posted…

This is what people asked for, personally I had no problem with borrowed power, renown grinds or daily, weekly, twice weekly callings.

Indeed if we want to be really technical I still have legacy callings/world quests/rep hunt for stuff I’d like if I get desperate.

If I’m the player type you are worried about!!, you are so sweet for thinking of me, but I’m good thanks!!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.