World server down

Dusted off my weights for the first time in 2 months, can’t lift them anymore. :frowning:

1 Like

I also have problems. I can get on the server but get thrown off after 2-3 min every time :frowning:

Let me in… LET ME INNNNNNNNN

Welcome to the party, m8. It-s been like this for 4 hours +…

Well I atleast got to play 20 sec. I almost run 15 meters I think, it’s little futher than last time. Wow guys, progress!!

People seem to forget fast how often this happens. Here are a few other topics (also EU servers) with similar situation, but I am sure there are many more:

(the night of the release): https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/world-server-is-down/75319

(around 2 weeks ago): Stuck at "Logging in to game servers"

1 Like

So once upon a time, we called it never raid/play on patch day…
then it evolved to patch week and so on.
I think we should never play again :frowning:

1 Like

Dear Blizzard, I made my calculations 15$ / 30 = 00.50 $
00.50$ / 24H = 00.0208 $
00.0208$ * 4H (time of server down) = 00.0832 $

I want my 00.0832 $ back, and it’s still counting.
If you credit this amount to my CC, I am sure in 6 month i’ll get to register for 1 month for getting my money back for every server problem.

Thanks.

2 Likes

YIKES LET ME INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN n

Maybe our combined social score is too low and our Chinese overlords will not let us in until we publicly praise Mao enough

4 Likes

LET ME IN paleeeeeez

u promised an update in an hour at twitter, its been 69 minutes, no updates. Again :frowning:

loged in my main for 30 seconds , switched to my alt and got a message “A character with this name alrdy exists” … yea b!tch3s … like 10 days now it exists , now let him play

O

P

E

N

T

H

E

G

A

T

E

S

7 Likes

Fudge this sh*t, im out.

Pyrewood, have been in for 45 mins now. First time was flying from Undercity to Tarren Mill, arrived, bat hovered, game threw me back to Undercity Zeppelin tower and dumped me from there onto the ground. Ran to Tarren Mill rather than risk that again and it seems to be quite solid now.

stop posting how you play the game for rest of us is like knife in the back !!!

1 Like

Give me time …

Login screen yell: You Shall Not Pass!!!

3 Likes

imma watch some Minecraft p0rn while waiting…

2 Likes