World Server is Down

i’ve been trying for the past hour and a half to switch realms from Kazzak to QT, this is absolute bullcrap

4 Likes

yeah same here i left to walk the dog came back to being dc`ed and now i cant get back in

1 Like

extra shards for kazzak please? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Seems my last toon I was on is still online. Even thought I got DCed like one hour and a half ago :smiley:

2 Likes

Can you fix this already??? It’s been almost 2 hours since I can’t get into the game

2 Likes

draenor just gone down

No, I’m online on draenor.

Kazzak - EU down and dead. Please feed your hamsters on launch day Blizz =)

1 Like

10 minutes to log in and then instantly disconnected. Repeat. Draenor server hamsters are dead.

3 Likes

went down for me and cant log bk in :frowning:

1 Like

many people in guild having same issue, ipv6 solved it for some (but not everyone has ipv6 available from isp)

1 Like

I was logged in from 20:00 waiting for the release and i was kicked out 2 hours ago and can’t log in either. Kazzak - Horde

2 Likes

same thing happens to me, keep gettin kicked out and world servers down. for more about 2h now.

1 Like

Justice for Kazzak!

Lots of us can’t connect, and it all seems connected to the same server. Blizzard, please take a look into this, the game we all purchased from you is releasing in 45 minutes…

4 Likes

This accutally worked for me, thanks!

1 Like

What did you do?

1 Like

Haven’t been able to log in to Kazzak for near on 2 hours!! Getting very very annoyed now, like most in this thread been waiting months for this and turns out as normal Blizz can’t get their sh*t together!!!

1 Like

Kazzak here aswell, nearly 2 hours since it fails to log me in.

1 Like

Orgrimmar has disappeared.

Pandaria too.

1 Like

anyone know if theres any way to reset the realm and make the game list all realms when you try to log in so i could at least escape Kazzak?

1 Like