World Server is Down

There we go. It is starting boys.

27 Likes

Yep. Kazzak has been dead for the past 30mins or so. loading bar goes to 90% - black screen - world server down. over and over. Silence from Blizzard.

13 Likes

its not down, got my fiance still on there levelling… just can re-log on yet

3 Likes

Same. I really hope they fix it before the the game release. Would suck to miss it

3 Likes

is it really a wow expansion launch without numerous errors?

3 Likes

kazzak down it seems for me, can’t connect on a zuldazar char or org char :frowning:

3 Likes

It’s unbelievable that blizzard can’t manage to fix a simple problem🙄 it’s the same s h i t! every expansion launch.

8 Likes

Fix the problem!!! BLIZZARD now!!!

4 Likes

any oficial answer? no GM replies but i have the same problem… and still down…

2 Likes

Yep, same for me Kazzak loadingbar goes to 90%, stucks there for a while and then i get the errormessage “world server down”.
Was about to clean my bags before shadowlands hits… now i am afraid i cant even play.

2 Likes

Took a portal to outland a hour ago and got dc… couldn’t log in since. Getting “world server down”. Fingers crossed it gets ready before SL

3 Likes

Fun thing is that big players from top guilds like play just fine, and it’s always like that xD

2 Likes

Ofc there is no blue on EU

1 Like

ofc not… support fired.

1 Like

Kazzak, eu cant log in. I have tried moving my character and still cant log in. Cant get past loading screen

1 Like

Haven’t been able to log on to Kazzak either, can’t even change realms. Any time I start my client I eventually disconnect. How hard is it to scale up servers for something like this…

1 Like

Got kicked out of kazzak an hour ago. Can’t get in but got friends online

3 Likes

World Server down, regardless of logging in to main cities or anywhere else.
Kazzak as well.

1 Like

Paper launch but again is a small Indie Company

5 Likes

Got World sever is down. Restarted game somehow managed to get in after it.

2 Likes