World server is down

Update: My character has now been moved and I can login. I hope the same applies to you guys soon!

Lucky man, fingers crossed they get around to the rest of us.

Came here to report this very same issue with Court of Stars TW after having been stuck in there on my poor Shaman since last night, and what thread do I find at the top? The fact that they ask you to fill out a survey after the “ticket has been resolved”, the ticket being the stuck character service that resulted in an error, is comical.

Still waiting for an answer from Blizzard.
Got a ticket from them after my Move Stuck Character failed saying I need to contact a Game Master, but of course they don´t say how… what a joke of a support system

Yes I did mention that in my long post I linked…I think I called the survey “woefully ironic”. Thing is, when I finally got through to an actual human, it was resolved promptly and politely, and they apologised for the issue.

Use this link I posted above https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/contact/322/ticket

The support system is clearly designed to make you go either crazy, ask here, or just give up.

Did send in a ticket, thanks a lot for the link! As you mentioned, being able to open a “normal ticket” has become a hassle for these kinds of issues apparently. They prefer if you get stuck in the automated answer loop ad infinitum lol.

yeah, but if you give up then what? you just never play again? stupid customer service

How long were you waiting for?

About 16 hrs…But they merged the tickets…I couldn’t find where to open a “generic” ticket, so I opened a “connection issue” ticket at the same time I made the long forum post showing I had gone through all their steps. This was replied to after around 7 hours, with of course, an automated response.

That was yesterday.

Then I saw where to make a generic ticket, posted the same info around 2 hours ago since I said it was resolved today, and started trying to help you guys here too to get some “crowd whining going” or however you would call it, and I got a pretty swift reply, but all the tickets were merged, as well as the responses.

Yeah that is actually such a slap in the face…welp, let’s just keep this thread bumped up to the top continuosly until they fix our issue, can’t hurt atleast.

Finally got moved out of that prison.

What now? Do I have to avoid timewalking completely and the weekly quest out of fear of a dc in court of Stars?

I (perhaps stupidly) did a TW Court of stars whilst waiting for my main to be fixed, but on an alt this time so i didnt care if I was DC…but it went fine, unlike on my main. They really need to patch this or issue a statement on how to avoid it, because the real world, that is random internet outages, electric drop out, sudden in real life issues etc doesnt care about Blizzard dungeons.

I have just avoided timewalking on my main for now, but it already outgears any reward from the timewalking thing, and I don’t really care for cosmetics.

Pumping this issue up. If your services is this buggy, you are just inviting and expecting trollish and assholish customer reviews.

They at least acknowledged it now and disabled the dungeon, source:

Hey I’m stuck in Eye of Azshara and have all the same problems. Uhm?

Hi folks,

We’re aware of and working on this issue but if your character is stuck, please try these steps:

Yours,

Arythwinn

same issue tried every step, does not work. ticket un answered over 24h char. unstuck service doesn’t work opening a ticket doesn’t work being served the same link we have followed to try to unstuck our characters, you guessed right, does not work. i can only do grp content with my friends only during the weekends and this weekend is gone so i think you will agree when i say this is FRUSTRATING.

still stuck in Eye of Azshara, still receiving error message on character unstuck service. Why does this still happen after 1 week of being a known issue?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.