World server is down

There was a power-cut when i was in court of stars. When i came back and tried to log back in with my warrior i couldn’t it says “World server is down”. I con log in with any other character except the warrior. Unstuck service is not working and i can’t even contact the support either…
Tried repairing the client disabled every addon but nothing works.
The warrior is my main and we have heroic raid tonight…
Please solve the problem.
I don’t understand why i can’t contact the support though. Incredible…

3 Likes

Same thing here! Stuck in CoS cant log my character in

Wrong char…This character is stuck in CoS after a internet crashed when i was in CoS. cant log it in. Cant use unstuck service. And there is no way to contact support…

Same here but stuck in Eye of Azshara. I suppose that the issue is related to the time walk. I’ve reported the issue with the Profession restore category, will see how it will end up

Come on blizz fix this…

i have 10 Tickets from non working character moves now. How the hell do we contact support

Dont think were getting any awnsers.

Same issue here… Bumping this thread

Terrible service. There is NO WAY to contact support about this issue

Same here, was doing the Eye of Azshara timewalking dungeon, lost elektricity and internet and now i can’t reconnect on my favorite character, says world server is down. Tried resetting my interface and to move my character but it doesn’t work and there is no way to contact support.

Anyone had it fixed yet?

Come on Blizzard, how understaffed are you?!

Same issue here! Only getting automated support. Tried everyting :tired_face:

I finally figured out how to submit a ticket after hours of trying. i had to upload some files but not knowing anything about IT had made this very difficult. Now i have to wait another 24 hours for an answer. Will keep you updated

Iv had a ticket for 4 hours still nothing

Can we get some kind of awnser? Its been 12 hours since my char got stuck

My chr is still stuck… Been 12 hours now…

Also stuck in CoS with world server down for over 12h now. Their support is a joke.

The morning restart of the server helped.

Same issue for me in Court of Stars.

I tried several times to use the Character Stuck Service which did not work, it would just say, “Oops! Something went wrong!” And then ask me to fill in a survey.

I then tried doing the whole “CacheOld, InterfaceOld, WTFOld” thing and starting fresh and that also didn’t work. Those are all of the provided solutions for this problem and it still persists.

I got a bit creative and tried deleting the character then using my monthly free Undelete to hope that would move them to Orgrimmar and fix the issue but nope.

1 Like