WorldPvP as dead as its forum section

Guys, i get it, different players have different taste

I also get it, WoW has constantly changed its nature of MMORPG into an e sport, mythic+, pvp rank, social and openworld aspects long time gone, now the most played contents are instanced.

But.

How the **** is possible that nobody(meaning at least a decent amount of players) really push wordlpvp?
What is the point of azeroth, continents, astral planes, if they are empty with no content spent there?
Why there are guilds for everything but not guilds for worldpvp?
War mode turned into a levelling thing just for exp bonus? Maybe sometime a thing for alliance because of the quest?
Moreover, little worldpvp i see around it is not even worldpvp: it is just a bunch of allies overwhelmingly grinding horde player because of the former quest

1 Like

Check out The Scarlet Scourge on Ravencrest. They are a very popular WPvP guild, and are in process of rebuilding World PvP in EU retail. And for Alliance, itā€™s fun to target any player named ā€œAbominationā€.

1 Like

youā€™re on defias brotherhood. youā€™re in the rp sharding, dominated already by a large margin by the alliance.
and they also get extra % and quests.

just turn it off. youre just feeding them even more.

The bonus gives crap and there are no events. And we all know that we, by now, only participate in stuff when we get rewarded with purplez.

No scaling(no equality) = no WPvP. Only ganking.

its not just the ganking.
the graveyard placement is horrible in shadowlands and its plain annoying to run 2-3 min to ur corpse every time.
warmode also offers like no rewards at all. 10% more anima/gold are a joke.
but atleast since wm is dead i can quest in peace, without all the areas beeing full of ppl and the rares i want to hunt are usually up too.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.