Worldquests what am i missing?

Hello!
Returning player thats been away for 7 years and now am i trying to learn flying skill in the new zones, Battle for Azeroth pathfinder 1 and 2, so far it has gone ok tho it feels like almost work…and one thing that is strange is Worldquest in part one (100 of em) it feels like ive done many more untill i a few days aggo realized i was getting closer with 80 of 100 done, so i did a bunch more and the number dident change, so i started looking and i re-read the explenation and it saying in Wide world of quest achivement “complete 100 diffrent…” and the word i missed is diffrent, i have done the same quest every other day and it seems that it dont count towards achivement?

How do i know wich i have done and wich i can do to reach my goal?

I use one mod pack fyi, Elvui and it seems to work fine if thats what messes up me tracking worldquests.

And i am solo player with no guild as im very casual so cant really aske for help ingame.

Any suggestions would be appriciated!

At the very start i was doing all world quests possible except pet ones and got that achievment after 3 days into BFA or something like that.

I belive you, but that dont help me much tbh.
Done 5 more and i got 1 more towards 100…

Did you do Nazjatar world quests also? there are many different each day, it surely can help in filling this gap, also you can do world quests on Kul’ Tiras and Zandalar simultaneously i’m not sure if you know that as you are back after some quite time :slight_smile:

I play pretty slow so its been a while, but i have played up a Deamon Hunter to 120 (i get thos avatars in here wrong as you may have seen)
So yes ive done almost all i can manage in Kul tiras and in Zandalar, now i try to leech on higher worldquest to get more done, it really seems i have to do DIFFRENT world quest and i cant repeat those ive done.

I’m not sure, but assault quests should be counted towards the achievment, did you try it? also this is cool tool to follow your progress towards flying, just choose region, realm and character.

Edit number two:

you can try using this addon: https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/request

Hmm Assault quests, not sure what kind there are, still learning.

That wowhead guide ive seen, will read it more to see if i missed something.

Will check and see if that addon works, seems it was updated last 2018

This is so strange, not seen anyone say you have to do diffrent WQs.

Thanks for taking the time tho appriciate it!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.