Worm Theory

Got the achievement but no pet. Apparently I’m not the only one. (By the way, why do I have to go through a maze of options to get to the support, only to be redirected to the forum?) Don’t deflect volumes. :slight_smile: Get some more staff.

1 Like

I’m also missing the pet, all we can do for now is file a bug report in game.

1. Press Esc or click the ? button to open the menu.
  2. Click Support.
  3. Click Submit feedback or bug report.
  4. Enter the details of the bug into the Submit a bug description box, making sure to follow the guidelines outlined on the submission form.
  5. Click Submit.

Same, got achievement but not a pet.

An update:

Opened a ticket and GM send me pet via mail. I’m preety shocked, waited not even an hour for a respond and GM actually had a power to do something.

1 Like

Hey Khalraz,

I can confirm that there is currently a bug affecting the reward not being sent after completing the achievement, and that our developers are currently working on a fix for this bug.

If you encounter another bug in-game, please report it to them, and they will be able to review it for you:

Bug fixes are often posted in our Hotfixes and Updates blogs, in the News section of the site:

Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause, and thank you for your patience!

Keep lying.

We had the exact same problem on Remix two months ago and we are still missing our item and the core issue of achivement items not being sent is not being worked on nor has been fixed.