Worst Character Concepts

Was going to post but these guys stole my ideas.

5 Likes

I like both Linkin Park and Evanescence

1 Like

Name: Meridia “Harley” Shadowweave
Race: Human? (Half-demon)
Class: Elite Assassin
Height: Super short
Eye Colour: Green
Short Description: “Harley” as she likes to call herself is an exquisicte person. With long, raven black hair that goes all the way down her back and a petite, agile figure, with well-attoned muscles and large curvaous hips and orbs, she is sure to catch the attention and eye of ever man who sees her. Her face is cute. She has a tendency to giggle alot when killing people as she is schizophrenic.
Short Backstory: Born the daughter of a powerful demon and a noble from Lordaeron, Meirida was evacuated on her own as a baby to Duskwood before the fall due to evil rising up in the Kingdom from dark orc magic. Throughout the journey, the people who took her to Duskwood came across a Bronze Dragon which allowed them to send the baby forward in time so she could live in a safer future. She grew up alone on the streets as a tough girl, learning how to fight and when she was 11, a man came to her and said he could teach her how to fight as an assassin and kill people. He took her to Ravenholdt Manor to meet with Wrathion who also taught her how to use dragon magic, allowing her to master the ways at an young age. She now works as killer for hire, taking up jobs no one else can, be it sneaking into Icecrown Citadel or to take out Kings of Kingdoms. She has never failed a mission.
(Theme song: Two Steps from Hell-Immortal)
(Voice Refference: Harley Quinn Suicide Squad)

16 Likes

It’s one thing to remind the world of the blight of some highly profane minority of bad RPers existing by moaning in a (disguised) peeve thread but to actively workshop, brainstorm and propagate new mutations?

It sickens me.

5 Likes

This made me internally cry and feel so UGGHHHH. Congrats.

7 Likes

Name: Hatsuni Mikaizi
Race: Vulpera
Class: Nature Spellcaster
Height: Short(Even for Vulpera)
Eye Colour: Blue
Short Description: Hatsuni is diffrent from other Vulperas. She was born with two tails and an extra affinity for magic. Her fur is also softer than the others and white, making her look very cute. She is incredibly smart and talented, which allowed her to be the first Vulpera to join the Kirin Tor.
Short Backstory: Hatsuni left Vol’dunn at an early age since she wanted to see the world. She found the magical city of Dalaran in a cold place called Northrend where she joined up in the Kirin Tor Academy due to her extra powers from her two tails. All of the other students were really jealous of her as she grew close to another student there called Jaina. When the city started to float and arrived at the broken shore one day, it came under attacks by demons. A really powerful one called Archimonde tore down the Academy and Hatsuni was forced to flee.
Finding shelter among the night elves, the young foxie also learned how to attune herself with nature. She then ventured out into the world, ready to fight the evil demons and the minions of the old Gods who were now trying to destroy the Vulpera Kingdom of Vol’dunn.

This was quite fun so I made another.

14 Likes

Name: Elrondiel Lightstriker
Race: Half elf half human
Class: Paladin
Height: Tall
Eye Colour: Azure
Short Description: Elrondiel, the light whispers his name through Azeroth. He has golden hair flowing down to his spine, with a cheeky and flirtatious grin that no man or woman can ever ignore. His sharp ears are decorated with golden rings, while his body is fit and pure, perfectly made for striking his enemies down with the legendary sword he named “Lightstriker” also dubbed “The obliterator of Demons”
Short Backstory: Elrondiel was born as a bastard child in Westfall, but got picked up by the soldiers of Stormwind when they patrolled the area that one time. They saw how amazingly talented he was with a sword, and therefor joined the army at a very young age. Varian even acknowledged how insanely good of a fighter he was, and was appointed to the Royal Guard at the age of 17. Varian almost adopted Elrondiel, but the Young elf refused, seeing how much it hurt Anduins feelings that Varian wanted to choose him instead of his own son.

Bonus: His theme song is “Let the bodies hit the floor” and “The sound of silence” by Disturbed.

3 Likes

Thanks, I hate it.

10 Likes

:fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face: :fox_face:

I feel like I ruined Vulpera now and I feel bad.

3 Likes

Not 9 tails? You’re slipping.

4 Likes

That comes later as she grows up!

2 Likes

The lore inconsistencies in this one make it extra special and authentic. :ok_hand:

4 Likes

I thought she was going for a Tails ref. and was going to be able to fly by spinning the tails around fast.

2 Likes

I was typing a new concept but I had to stop. It hurt too much.

Name: Zydine Blooddawn
Race: Ren’dorei
Class: Rogue/Ghostblade/Voidblade
Height: Shorter than the average female
Eye Colour: Blue/whatever eye color void elves got
[Short] Description: She’s an approachable person that has absolutely no differences because of the void. Might as well say she is a human just with a better looking model because my insecurities IRL are just that high and I want all the bois to ugu over my character. Where was I? Oh right, she is shorter than the average ren’dorei and has a hella good body. No scars or anything that might kill that perfection.
Short Backstory: “She’s a void elf, lol!”

Personal additions:

Titles: Mother, assassin, blademaster, crash dummy
Relationship-status: Single
Lustful - Chaste: 17 points into lustful / 3 into chaste
IC information: Pregnant
Body shape: Curvy yet slim with a big chest

Ok, that should cover it all. Short note that I love void elves but they seem to draw in some people that have zero clue about any lore. Same for DH’s.

4 Likes

Worst eh? Lets go

2 Likes

Don’t be…

Name: Illidariel Felsong
Race: Night Elf
Class: Demon Hunter
Height: Tall
Eye Colour: Green
Short Description: Illidariel is a tall and good-looking elf, despite of what she is. Her inner demon is a succubus, which have given her a long tail and small cute wings and canines. Her skin is perfect with no signs of scars or aging. Her horns are long and adorned with flowers to symbolize that after all, she is still a nature-loving elf.
Short Backstory: Illidariel was born in the great city of Darnassus, where she lived with her druid mother and demon hunter father. When she was very young, her father taught her everything she had to know to become a perfect weapon against the demons. She completed the ritual to perfection, not failing even once, and thus became a very skilled hunter. She has already slain thousands of demons, and is in very high rank amongst the Illidari. But she also has an affinity for nature, and can communicate with the beasts in the wild because of the druidic things her mother taught her.

I hate myself for doing this.

1 Like

You’re all doing excellent work and I’m so proud of you :relieved:

Name: Ruff McRoughdawg
Race: Worgen
Class: Warrior
Height: 2 Meters / Super tall
Eye Colour: One eye purple, the other blue
Short Description: Alpha male
Short Backstory: He was bitten and then became an alpha of a pack and now he’s super manly and very alpha.
Voice reference: Some anime voice
Theme Song: Something very cringey