Worst DK nerfs in the History of WOW

I literally do not understand who and how they come up with these nerfs and tuning.

I can understand reducing Ams by 25% and maybe spellwarden or Necro by 25% not 50.
But Ds healing? Its a skill used ability which you have to spend many resources and trade damage just to survive a bit longer, after burst and then it heals for nothing.

Classes like warriors, locks and many others cant just stay on target while passively heal MUCH more and do Insane amounts of Damage while at it.

InsteadDK’s get nerfed to the ground after so much time that we already were literally the worst class in High rated PvP?

Blizzard needs to adress this issue ASAP, this tuning is so wrong and out of place. They will destroy DKs for another expansion for no reason.

13 Likes

1000% agree. But yet again, cringe classes gotta be meta always. Inc rog mage buffa, like always. I learnt to accept it and unsub immediately

2 Likes
2 Likes

Yup, I saw it!
I just hope blizzard reverts these nerfs and do what Rex suggested.
Also fury, dh and many other classes should get nerfed more to bring them to relevant levels.

Dh just got a 10% dmg reduction on the hunt lol. And the proc that doesn’t scale with haste which should’ve been the case from the beginning.

Classes can’t keep getting away with a slap on the wrist

they won’t, they obviously don’t give a sh1t

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.