Worst experience I've had with Blizzard yet

Long story short, I’m a new WoW player. I’ve never played the game before and didn’t understand or like the concept of buying an MMORPG game or game time, but many of my friends are currently playing this game and I said to myself, why not, give it a try?

It’s unreal that I have to waste time to enter this stupid game, because of this DragonFlight update(all my friends are complaining about this issue). Wonder what it is? Well, you open up BattleNet- Press Play- and pray that at some point the game will open. And that’s not even the fun part, you press play again and again and again, and after 5-10 minutes it opens 50 tabs of WoW. I don’t know what’s going on, I’m not the only one going with this issue, but you have to fix it. Besides that, these days I’ve discovered a new one, no texture, skills, or sh1t loads when you enter a dungeon, you have to exit the game and go to that open-and-wait process all over again, and then the game gets stuck into loading. I’d love a refund of the game and the game time.

Maybe your game isn’t fully downloaded yet? I think it can be in a state of download as you play / what you request. You could leave the Battle.net app open for a bit, allowing it to download everything.

Normally, once you hit play in the Battle.net app, WoW is started and it takes you straight to the character selection screen. Select your character and you’re in.

Check your OS logs what’s happening so you can actually file a proper bug-report? And run the repair functionality perhaps.

I’ve never faced any of your issues. Worst case the BNet app doesn’t really start immediately, but once that’s started it’s all fine and dandy.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.