Worst parts of old raids for transmog runs

ye these are rare but these are few and far between. and only SOO ones are a pain to grind. Others - can just keep killing final boss

Dragon Souls RP. Dear lord those dragons are annoying.

I didn’t know there was a skip for Burning throne until like last week, darn low level quests >.<

Been farming that scythe for months now

every raid starting from BlackRock Foundry has a skip.
And it is consistent in all of them - basically do a clear 4 times. Doing this on mythic unlocks the skip for all difficulties at once.

Emerald nightmare might be bugged, drops all at once for some reason (not that I’m complaining).

Spine of Deathwing managed to top my frustrations while I was trying to solo it. The pauses at Mimiron, Ulduar bug me a lot too.

1 Like

Not a raid but a dungeon, magister’s terrace.
Nothing wrong with it after I figured out that attacking keal’thas before killing the 4 mobs in front of him skips his dialogue.
Just a little tip.

Trial of the crusader, to much talking!
Vault of archavon, good luck getting the mammoth if your faction never has the keep…
for the rest most are already mentioned in previous posts.

Any long raid without a skip or skips.

1 Like

Windbag warlock Gul’dan’s monologue in Nighthold. And it’s hilarious that he calls someone else arrogant.

The necklace/essences won’t be disabled in pre-Shadowlands content. So keep your flame essence in the necklace and carry the necklace with you for your IC runs.

2 Likes

ahh. The good old days of farming Ashes of A’lar.

And now that i’m still farming the dungeon with Kael’thas.

He always has to talk for 2 hours before being killed.

And to think that he’ll be in shadowlands.

Oh boy. Can’t wait for him to talk for another 2 hours in the new raid too.

siege of orgrimmar. all of it. it’s got too many gimmicky bosses like galakras, spoils, it’s too big and still takes forever to run.

guess i’m never getting those shoulders.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.