Worth to farm anima until the 9.2 coming?

I start leveling a shaman for alt or new main character. My daily routine with my main character was do every world quest what givea u anima. I dont have time in a normal day,so i cant do that in 2 characters. My main have max covenant upgrades,almost all rep exalted and all conduit max level. The new patch gona use anima? If not,im not gona waste time to farm just try to get better gear.

1 Like

Think I saw a post on wowhead that said we’ll be able to buy gear with anima in 9.2 so maybe?

It was the 226 catch up gear? My lock have 235 and before the 9.2 start i think i can get higher at the shaman(than 226).

Indeed the catch up gear from ZM is 226

The last catch up gear we had was in Korthia which had a baseline of 200 and was upgradeable.

I don’t think enduring an AP grind is worth the effort personally but that is the player’s choice ofc.

1 Like

It was never ever worth it to farm anima, so it’s not worth it now, either.

1 Like

For me there is nothing worth farming in wow right now.

THx to all. I think when i reach the 60 with the shammy i finish the covenant camp and the CoD camp and start to farm research to get all conduit level 252 and get 2 or 3 shammy legendary .

What do you plan to do with the shammy?

Weekly +15s? Then don’t bother with conduits.

Raid and mythic :smiley: If i like shaman more then lock i choose him to main.

BOA 226ilvl gear tokens (slot specific iirc) sold in 9.2 for 500 anima, but otherwise that’s about it iirc.

Do keep in mind that boosting a character on all 4 covenants to 40 grants you 4k anima. You won’t need much more to get your full set of 226ilvl gear as soon as the patch drops.

Since you can craft i lvl 233 gear from prof (and 1 260 i lvl), farming anima for 226 i lvl gear not gonna woth it.

Unless they offer weapons.

I have 91k plus anima in main acc. They have full covenant sanctum. I only upgrade maybe the abo factory in the necro shammy

Only that 226 catchup gear uses anima, but the other catchup gear is stronger and bought with the local currency in ZM.

Otherwise, anima is better spent on cosmetics and to upgrade your sanctum. All four have their uses, mission table is a good source of gold for an altoholic while a maxed portal gives you a one-way oribos port so worth sinking anima into them.

I hope we can farm easily the new currency.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.