Worth trying now?

I started sl as monk, i played like 2 first weeks as U can see in my profile. I was around full 184 but dunno why i switched to other classes. Now i think a little about ww again (especailly due to arena things).
My question is. Is it worth back now or hard nerfs will destroy class completely soon? (i know that ww is a bit overtunned now but blizz likes nerf hard).

What Is Your opinion Monks:)?

If they nerf ww they need to overbuff mw to compensate for deleting the only viable arena specc honestly. If they just nerf due to people crying at forums, they better delete the class entirely.

I think viable is the understatement of the year.

It’s ok m8, just dc-fear-fear-stun-seduce-fear and weave a few chaos bolts in amongst all the uncounterable cc spam, it’ll be ok #bandaidbooboos

1 Like

If they nerf ww we will be nothing but a runner, they only have the damage, they have 0 definsives. they should look into rogues - warriors - rets instead, i mean cmon! Rogues have 30 sec vanish, they have cloak of shadows and i wont even get started on the potions + evasion… AND double shadowdance so that means damage 24/7 - warriors has DEF stance, shield block, spell reflect, intervene, and a whole lot other def abilites + healing reduced! - rets has 2 bubbles + big off heals there gets you from 2 % too 100 % in a WOG proc AND they got the oneshot damage potencial + and insane cov ability. if they nerf ww just a little bit, the subbs will start to fall i believe. buff the others classes instead so we will see all the classses instead of meta specs, DEMO locks, BM hunters, UNHOLY DK is just some of the speccs! stop ruining the game man, you dont have many chances left

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.