WotLK and Cata Jewelcrafting Designs

Hello,

I started to collect old recipes for cooking (almost done) and jewelcrafting. But I stuck a bit on WotLK and Cata expansions with JC. There’s a lot of designs. If you want to obtain all WotLK designs you have to do dailies for almost a year and for Cata two and half years. I see they implemented a “catch up” system with titanium powder and illustrious gemdust but prices are very high. Titanium ore goes around 50-60g and Powder 800g+ each. Cata gems are a bit cheaper but you need more of them. I also tried to farm Titanium ore, checked routes and guides but didn’t get many.

I was curious and would like to ask is there any other way to make powder or to obtain titanium ore, same for illustrious gemdust? Anyone tried to farm these recently and found a good way for it? Any routes, other professions, raids, quests or anything beside buying mats at the AH?

Thanks!

I found it most economical to just accept grinding JC dailies for over a year. Remember that this commitment to completionism makes you better than the seasonal upstarts that only offers the fancy Dragonflight Jewelcrafting.

I feel personally attacked.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.