WOTLK Classic Faction Change Issue

same here Mograine but Alliance to Horde

same here, can we have an official update on this? kinda ridiculous for this type of service. ticket response over 3 days

1 Like

Agree, they should be ashamed of this lack of service, Alrdy paid, but have been waiting for soon 20 hrs to play a freaking game -.-

1 Like

I have the same problem, after more than 2 hours i can’t finalize the faction change, it won’t let me customize. I’m trying to make a ticket but i get lost in all the standard crap i have to weed through and eventually it gets me no where :frowning:

1 Like

I bought two faction changes on saturday to raid with my friends this weekend, still stuck on the wrong faction with no ticket reply and radio silence, great service

1 Like

i have same issue. did u fix it?

Still going on for me, just checked it a moment ago.
I did get a ticket response saying it’s a “known bug” but honestly I think they were just saying that.
Just hoping that because it’s no longer the weekend then a fix will be rolled out.

I opened a Ticket on Saturday when I attempted to do the faction change and got a reply within 20 mins for my first ticket,

I was asked to do all the standard checks first and foremost, However the next reply came in a about 1 hour or so later with then confirming that this is a newer bug that had just appeared and they were unsure what caused it, However they would be working through to try and fix this.

If you are creating a ticket for any form of Paid Service I would suggest when making one to go Support>WoW>Ticket>Payment>Not Listed

still not working wtf is this:S

Opened another ticket. Hopefully it gets resolved soon, this is annoying.

Same situation here. I have been trying for 2+ days now. All tickets have been fobbed off with the standard faction change article.

Terrible service, embarassing that I have paid for a service, can’t use it, and the company are not actively trying to help or provide an update. Or even ACKNOWLEDGE that there is an issue.

Yep, same here! Bought it yesterday and still nothing, checked 1 min ago! Such an indie company this one.

Exact same issue here, opened ticket 4hours ago and nothing still.

Anyone here actually got this resolved?

It seems they deployed a manual fix to me, after providing info which characters I wanted to faction change they are now ready to be swapped over to horde side, from the character selection screen, without me selecting them or anything. Took some time though …

Been waiting about 2 days and now i got a reply on my ticket.

''We’ve gone ahead and issued a refund for the order. Once you get the refund confirmation email– you should be clear to place a new order to get a new faction change.

A refund may take up to 10 business days to finalize and the funds will return to the original payment account.’’

thats really messed up -.- if they wanna loose subs, then ok

The business days refund is the same for all transactions for any company. It’s basically regulations and paperwork in the back. You usually get this back soon, but its unfortunate the transfer didn’t went through an error this time.

My faction change was finalized and i was now able to customize. I cancelled the ticket.

I wonder if this affected all realms or just a few, maybe the ones you can’t transfer to?

Just to do a final update, this appears to now be fixed as of this morning.

There is a known issue. I had the same on wow classic… they can manually except the token. A GM will message in game. They will ask you to log out and they will email you. Omce you log on, the process works fine. I did this on sunday 26th.