WOTLK classic is inferior to the original

On main I do weekly raids on the static weekly raid day with my group. Daily UP for mount chance, Daily JC quest then i log alt to level.

I find leveling fun tho and my intention with leveling is just “Fun” not to get the character to 80.

I also dabble in both Blade & soul and Lost ark.

Tho it has been alittle bit too much Lost ark recently… I am missing my shadow priest that was just about to get shadow form quite a bit

Game is outdated 20 years + you know everything.

The guy at Blizzard literally told you that you do not want it back, because he knew posts like these will fill the forums and people will quit.

We didnt have the “quest badges”, but the number of badges are equivalent to a single"World Tour" (which on its own takes less time to do), hence that is a very far fetched reason that WOTLK for some reason would lose value due to these. If anything, people went more out their way to do long chains they previously skipped, adding value and content instead.

Totally mixed you up with the OP, couldnt imagine two people playing Dwarfs in the same thread.

And how many badges do you think you get in heroics before lvl 80?

Those badges save you 1 max 2 ids so you would have completed prebis before raid release anyway or you lost like 2 days of content. Its not the issue here nor are consumables. Also if you lvl up you can get decent gear almost for free in 1 gdkp run since noone needs anything except 226 items or maybe trinkets.

Do you know how many gdkps are on small server like ashbringer and mograine? Gdkp is bad example when there are none

Thank you for bothering to reply.

Its not about when, but how. If I can do 70-80 in 2 days, then the number of badges prior to 80 is only relevant based on missed Heroic resets I could have gotten if I skipped the questchains. Is it worth for me to do long chains to get badges versus hitting 80 and jumping straight into Heroics? Depends.

So, if one would spend 1 extra day bothering with quests before hitting 80, to get those “before 80”-badges, one would miss badges worth one heroics reset. We are talking about 1-2 days of content, and you make it sound like this was the shortcut of the year - when infact questing to get badges prior to 80 was less time efficient. Its not significant.

Most people would have had the badges they needed within days anyway, quest badges or not. Its irrelevant in the long run for content that is supposed to last for months. This is not to reason why some people feel WOTLK is boring.

Is one world tour 150 badges? Woot

They find the most alt friendly expac boring? Ofc there are ppl sticking with one char instead of playing alts. Thats an easy way to double or even tripple the amount of fun! :>

Its not even about gdkp really. On my alt i dont remember doing any dungeons yet i was able to gear up easily. This game throws gear at you everywhere.

Yes, not all changes were good, but got a feeling we would hate the authentic wotlk.

min maxing the game is what’s made the game Dull that and those rose tinted glasses we were all wearing back in vanilla :smiley:

Finally, this argumentation will work the third time around!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.