Would anyone be open to give a hand?

Hello everyone,

I started the season recently as a DPriest and really enjoying the agressive playstyle of it.
I have a humble goal of reaching 1.8K this season for the full transmog.

As long as I like SS, I’d rather try to climb in 2’s or 3’s but I find it pretty complicated to find mates in LFG. Everyone seems to be really experienced (wether it’s real or not).

Would anyone be open to give a hand to a new healer and have some chill games ? I don’t have a lot of time to play but happy to tag along with anyone who’s willing to help. I speak English and French.

Also any advice is appreciated! Thanks for reading me.

Just in case, my BTag is Bloodslyer#2995

1 Like

I don’t have time to play currently but if I happen to be free during the season and I see you online I’ll gladly take you to 1K8, we could do it in a session. I also speak english and french, although my french’s a bit rusty.
Better if you find someone more active because I may not be able to log in for some time, but hopefully I can help you.

Poufka#2318

try to avoid cc with fade and you can also use shadow word death before u get feared or something to break the cc.

Just do it in 2v2

Step 1. Create 2v2 group in LFG
Step 2. Invite a BM hunter or Assa Rogue
Step 3. Wait for kidney shots or traps then spam damage like smite, dark reprimand, etc
Step 4. Don’t stand open field entire game to munch CC
Step 5. Fear off traps or other CC on offtarget
Step 6. Collect your rating
Step 7. Repat until you get 1800

a few hours worth of gameplay

1 Like

best advice is dont play disc

Honestly shouldnt be having too many issues as a healer in LFG, the game is starved for healers just be honest and post in LFG something like, "New healer (insert gear lvl cos you should at least have gotten full conquest from shuffles etc) so that people arent assuming by “new” you also mean “in greens” lol, then “LF chill team, learning”
You will get people applying trust me.

Awesome ! I’ll add you for sure in my next gameplay session :slight_smile: I’m interested in gathering as much coaching as possible! Thanks!

Thanks Alicexo, Irony and Orsuul for your tips! I know disc can be tricky but I have a weird affinity with it that makes me want to push… I had the same feeling with my MW monk during legion, odd type of gameplay but great sensations.
Also I’m not trying to get glad, I mainly focus on having fun !

1 Like

I only really push to get the transmog too and currently sitting at 1900 on my priest, by far the best healing experience I’ve had so far, think I just like the playstyle more than others. Biggest tips I can give you are:

• Time your fade with the PvP talent to avoid CC.
  • Use your Shadow Word: Death when a mage tries to poly you/pala rep you.
  • Utilise Rapture as often as possible, it’s a very versatile CD.
  • Use your teams CC on off targets to land a fear off of them.
  • Use shadow spells to bait kicks/fake cast to get precog.
  • Stay at pillars to LoS alot like MM/Destro/Clones etc.
  • Dispel enemies of beneficial buffs/CDs (resto druids/Holy pala will hate you).
  • Mass dispel big CDs (Ice Block/Bubble).
  • Remember you can use Pain Supression while stunned.

There will be more that you will pick up as you go along but, 1800 is definitely achievable. Honestly, ignore the flaming you will get while learning and just keep plugging away and you will get there :slight_smile:

1. Play with a specc that got high damage pressure Assa or BM is fine
  2. Stand in the middle and spam as most damage as possible, your only healing spell is shield
  3. Learn in witch situation what cooldown is enaugh too keep your team healthy
  4. Win

I sent you a friend request; if you’re on when I am on I may be able to help you to 1.8 in 2s :slight_smile: I’ve been a bit ill recently but have recovered mostly. I’m Adz.

Admit it, you’re dreading playing feral/disc with me as a rather clueless druid.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.