Would like help deciding a pc

Good evening everyone,

I dont have much knowledge of gaming computers other then the crappy basic pc i now have is trying to die on me.
Now i have been looking around and i have the opportunity to choose between the following 2 builds.
I have zero knowledge about how they would perform now and the next few years.

I intent to game at 1080p, and only wow. I believe that is important to point out, if there´s anything missing then just say so and i will add it to the post. I have also no intension of switching all kinds of parts around as these are 2 fixed builds.

Wich build should i pick or would you pick, and what can i expect fps and setting wise?

AMD Ryzen 5 2600
AMD Wraith stealth cooler
Asrock B450 motherboard
16GB Corsair 3000mhz DDR4 (Ram?)
Geforce GTX 1660 6GB Videocard
500 GB WD blue SN500 NVMe SSD
Cooler master MB511 Case
500 watt

Intel core i5-9400f 6 core
Intercooler
8GB RAM
64GB DDR4 (2666mhz)
256GB (m.2 PCLe SSD))
2TB SATA HDD 7.200rpm
Nvidia Geforce GTX 1660
650 watt

Those are the 2 builds, Im sorry if being dumb writing something wrong in there. I have never doen this before.
Only other question i have is that i could be wrong but ive seen someone write that its bad to combine AMD Ryzen and Nvidia geforce components, but as this is a set build i guess this is normal and its compatible?

Please feel free to leave your knowledge and imput behind, i will be thankfull for it! Wich build would work out best and why or why not.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and have a blast!
Game on!

Ryzen + Nvidia isn’t a problem at all. Purely for gaming Intel would be better but at 1080p both rather won’t matter. I would go for the Ryzen one due to SSD and 16GB RAM. Is it a quality brand PC? As those PSU must also be good and not just some no-name.

Are they pre-built machines or are you building yourself?
As long as the PSU is 80+ Bronze (minimum) certified, you’ll be OK with either.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.