Would this help slow 2h ret?

First of all sorry for my bad english.

Seal twisting is a no go for me but the ide of it is good.
So how if we could get a book drop from undead and it will passivly give us both SoC and SoR when we use SoC.
If you use the book you need to be specat in to SoC and sanctityaura.
the book will ad to sanctityaura and give it 20% more holy damage instead of 10%, It will give you SoR also when you use SoC. the 10% extra will only effect CS, DS (convert the damage to holy), SoR and SoC.
So if you run SoM and exo you wont get any from this.
I think this will help our dps.
If there needs to bee tweked you can go direct and nerf or buff the % damage you get extra from sanct.
I dont know how hard or not it is to inplement.

So what do you think?

go play runescape if you want an auto attack simulator and stop playing ret, complaining that the spec is bad, guess what it is bad ret was never good except in ICC with shadowmourne and that was because of the Tier 10 2 set bonus, hardly anyone wants to take a ret to raid

Sealtwist gonna be musthave for slow 2 h ret in pve/pvp

In pvp u can even drop exorcism and take interrupt insted, or avengers shield, sacred shield so rets will have more options in builds/runes

Mate it’s SoD, stop comparing with classic…

I think they went back on seal twisting to answer the demands of paladins who didn’t like playing with fast weapon and exo proc.
Basically, if you wanna play with a slow 2H, you’re gonna be seal twisting, and if you don’t wanna do that, you’ll go fast 2h and exo or maybe fast 1H and shockadin.

I sincerely doubt they will take time for a 3rd/4th version of paladin DPS.

1 Like

Mate it’s SoD, stop comparing with classic…

I told you ret is trash every expansion except from the last raid in wotlk

If paladins are trash or not has nothing to do whit this.
Im just looking for a sulution for slow 2h weaponds to be on par whit exo spam.
SoD is just a wery long beta test and alot of things changes.

that fact that they have had 15+ years to balance ret with with no success with exception to a 6 months window with bis gear should tell to you play something else

Arms 2h warrior is in the same boat

1 Like