Would you allow them to rework Feral?

So simple question, and the only reason I’m posting it here is because I dont want to only ask the mains who obviously want the thing they’ve been asking for for ages.

Instead I wanted to ask the other players in the playerbase if you personally would or wouldn’t mind if the next spec they look at and rework from the ground up was feral?

Of course this might mean some other speccs dont get a rework, atleast not yet, but I don’t think that anyone will say that ferals dont need it, so I guess it’s more of a question if you would allow us to “go first”?

I think for me to understand your view or to give an answer, I also need to understand what you think is the current problem?

I am not denying that there may be one, but

This needs an understanding of why you think you should ?

i learnt how to manage in a decent mode feral 3 weeks ago. so i hope the never rework it :sweat_smile:

Okay I’ll keep it real simple because I dont want to bore you with the hyperrspecific calculations but I’ll do it in list format:

-no Identity, feral is essentially a 50% of the druid of the claw, that’s it. The new Hero Talents demonstrated that perfectly, where everyone else excludding a few got almost forseeable ones, we got “Druid of the Claw” (fair and forseeable) and “Wildstalker”…
It’s such a weird idea for feral imo, they have such little theme it feels bad, atleast for me

-no real playstyle, we are not a burst but we have some, we are not a bleed spec but we have alot, we are not consistent dps but we have a little, we are not stealth orientated but we have it, we are not aoe but we have some, we are not single-target but we have some.

Feral is a mix of everything, but does nothing well, we are atm the exact feeling of “mid”, we will never be the lowest because as previously mentioned we have “some” tools for almost every situation but never have the exact tools. It feels bad being meh at everrthing but neither good nor bad at nothing. The rotation is so insanely weird I’ve never felt so unskilled as trying to play feral, I’ve gotten keystone master on feral two seasons now and I still feel like I have no idea what I’m doing, I’m typically the worst of the 3 dps but not enough to be a burden so I can still push.

-Not visual at all, we have like 7 abilities that are basically “scratch” but this one bleeds, or “scratch” but this one doesn’t, we have borderline no visuals clarity on our spells. And to be frank as a feral myself, have 7 different scrathes is boring. Like warrior are also just physical but they get awesome bilities like thunderclap, storm bolt, bladdestorm, warbreaker. Hell they have so many flavor option they have a spec for people who like, “rage and hit” and one for “Martial Tactitian”. Feral literally just scratch.

Personally I think just adding a bit more moon or sun flavor to the feral spec would already do wonders, like have specctral claws appear around us or arcane claws that burn our targets, or literally anything but scratch number 7.

-Due to our class having 4 specs where 2 of them require different priorities as the other 2, the class talent tree is a nightmare with how it’s currently designed, in order to get our utility as well as additional range on our scratches, we spend around 9 talent point in the boomie side, just for 4 of those are actually useful.

I’m sorry but if you fear having to learn a new spec because it was such a hastle to learn the current form of that specc, it kinda says alot about how the spec is diseigned in itself

Bring Feral back to the state of WOTLK.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.