Would you date the person above you? #44

“I need a box…no, two boxes. Maybe three? Why are you Draenei ladies so tall?! I get height complexes!” Chuckles.
“Jokes aside, I have to say you’re really pretty! What do you say about a nice dinner? I mean height isn’t an issue for you right? We small guys are super lively and charming!” Grins and twirls his long eyebrow.

“If you are offering dinner, you won’t hear me refuse. I hope it is followed by a nice massage which would in turn be followed by a footrub. You would treat me well like that, would you not?”

“Would you like to go to my place and compare our horns?”

“Uhm… no, thanks? The Illidari horns are far more soft in touch, I think. And I’d rather… not be eaten.”

Spolli tickles Coldsháde’s ears and peers at them intently, studying them.

I always wondered… why are these so pointy? They’re literally doing nothing to direct sound into your ear canal. You could even say they’re… pointless.

Spolli smirks.

2 Likes

“Well, not a romantic date, but I’m sure it would be nice to drink a coffee together?”

“No thank you i am sadly not someone who drinks coffee. But if you were offering tae let’s head to my place then” he smirks

1 Like

Horns? Check
Hooves? Check (heeeeeey, that is a boot! Cheater!)
Blue/purple? Check
Almost a Draenei… close enough
Forget that Gnome!
A date it is!

1 Like

" … "

Mahli’ficia does not say a word. Instead, she simply stares at the Draenei whilst edging sideways behind her huge Shivarra warrioress, using her as a human (demonic) shield between herself and Zymara.

1 Like

I’d love to have you over for dinner. :black_heart:

“I’ll take the lady Ren’dorei now, and we can have nice beef for dinner. Sounds perfect to me!” Ethanar jested, chuckling.

If you buy the wine, let’s have a drink together

“I might provide all manner of wondrous wine from my travels. Aged red, vrykul honey wine, pandaren plum, suntouched reserve? Oh, the latter was very difficult and expensive but I do keep just enough that I can share and bargain. The argussian fare is not for sharing, though. It is older than the entirety of your civilization and best left in a display case. Ah, but the good elven wine? Perhaps a glass or two for some answers about your experience with the void’s voices and coping with your change?”

Hah, I don’t think so, lady. Every time the Feenmeister sees ya, yer shovin’ some weird crystal thingy in people’s faces an’ askin’ a whole load a’ questions, an’ lemme tells ya somethin’ … there’s only one thing yer ole Uncle Feenly wants shoved in his face by a chick, an’ in yer case, that’d be yer big ole blue booty … but if it’s gonna come at the price a’ havin’ ta listen to ya yammerin’ on an’ on askin’ all kindsa questions, as if what the Feen does is any of yer funtin’ business, it ain’t worth it … maybe ya could just make that crystal start vibratin’ an’ shove it somewhere so ya don’t need ta hang around here an’ bug the rest of us, huh?

"My posterior is beyond your wretched understanding. Look upon it, and despair.

That’s a no by the way."

1 Like

A loud laugh can be heard aproaching the void elf as Ilivara appears unable to stop. “I can honestly say that is one sequence of words I have never tought I would hear” she says between laughs. Able to control the fit of laughter, the nightborne adds. “You sound interesting and amusing. I would not say no.”

Eyes Ilivara and sighs.
“Perish the thought.”

Elyssa stares with empty eyes at Rònae and states, ‘‘I suggest you run.’’

“I’ll suggest the very same thing. Be nicer to him, corpse.” Laurenn turns away with a frown. She’ll surely need a drink now.

1 Like

Maybe…

… if I can catch her…