Would your char kiss, marry or kill the one above?

“How lovely skull you have dear! Your horn curve is typical, and your forehead clearly shows great inteligence, both are the signs of a wise and potent mage! Not to mention, I’ve heard Science have the bad habit cheating on you with technology… Sooo… how about a hug and a kiss? I could show you secrets your science never could dream of, forbidden, dark secrets hidden in the mind freed from the shackles and limitations of sanity…”

Well well what do we have here ?

It’s never a good idea to make a thread where one of the choice is kill it when the Rainblood enter the scene.

Let’s go for a walk you’re a priest no ? When i say le’ts go for a walk it is you come by force I 'am not giving you the choice we will walk a little until i feel inspiration coming the you will hear my confession.

A little over the pint here near the water , i have to tell you all my misdeeds ? All the creature i have fooled and killed ?

Well i am a sinner I the older of the 3 Rainblood sister we had no parents and i had two sisters much youger to take care off, do you know i am really high talented not just in killing but in alchemy but i sell prodigious work not very often so I joined the military and killed.

After a hundred quests where they ask you bring me the head of x or y, you don’t feel any more disgusted though i choose my assignement and often refuse if it involve innocents, low targets(players than can’t defend it is a cde of conduct), childrens of all races or if the political implications will be dangerous and i am loyal to house Wrynn, who helped me making it out of the streets me and my two younger sisters although one of them accepted by the order of the paladins rejected me now but that’s k and that’s life.

Now it is time for the transgression don’t you agree ? Give me everything you’ve got on you and don’t hide anything if you tell me you’ve got nothing i kill you, i forgot i robbed priests countless times my mistake.

As the priest keep answering she’s got nothing i stab her full force in the chest with my close combat short sword, the dress and point of water is then beautifully immaculed with red and blood :smiley:

I then grab her with my huge anormal muscular arm raise her from the ground and choke her while she is already bloodied and crush her neck looking it in the eyes.

While she fall in the bloodied water with mere moments to live she ask why …? Sorry father or shoud i call you mother in my kind of work NOBODIES know my past and my face and that includes you.

Time to find a church and make a prayer for the dead priest.

A murderer such as this one is something that demon hunters rarely “solve”. But Shalim have seen this warrior countless times doing atrocities and spilling innocent blood. It has to stop. If there is nobody who stops her, then Shalim will.

“Come show me your strenght” Shalim roares while the warrior draws her sword from her back. She moves quickly towards Shalim and explains him what will happen now. How first she will cut his long ears, then limbs one by one and after that she will maybe let him die.
“You are like a demon. Cruel, senseless monstrosity. And as the demon you will die.”

The fight started with Shalim dashing towards enraged human trying to hurt her directly. The warrior parried his attack and knocked him back with a great force. Shalim falls to his back but quickly stands back. He realizes that force, won’t be his win condition.
Shalim started to literally dance around warrior like she was his girl on the dance floor. Succesfully dodging every strong but slow attack. The more Shalim dodges the more angry warrior is. The demon hunter used this to his advantage, while the human is blind and exhausted with her rage, he gets behind her, finds her weak spot and cuts her deeply.

But it wasn’t enough for a durable warrior. It was like nothing, the warrior ignores pain, as Shalim realizes. That was quite unexpected, another enemy would cry in pain already and surrendered or die. But this…
The warrior turned around and stroke Shalim with deadly strike. There was no time for dodging because Shalim lost his attention during his surprise. He only managed to cross his glaives and parry the attack.
However, the warrior’s sword was blocked between the demon hunter’s glaives. The warrior started to push his sword towards the ground, which meant tha Shalim either pushes his glaives up with greater force, or he loses hold on them. Which would result in his death, because demon hunter without glaives…

Shalim desperatly pushed against the warrior but from physical perspective she was in advantage, as she was pushing down and she was also physicaly stronger.
But suddenly the warrior turned purple and got frozen.
After a moment Shalim realizes that Zymara saved his life yet again.
He didn’t know that Zymara was supposed to be the victim of the warrior’s latest crime. And he also didn’t know that Zymara was toying with her. Everything was revealed during the long chat between the demon hunter and the shadow priest.
But one thing Shalim couldn’t heal was the embarassment from the lost fight that his beloved priest was witness of.

1 Like

The demonic forces will never rest 'till every last one of them is gone. Though it pains me, I shall purge your body and soul from this place. Throws a sphere forward, causing the immediate area to rip and tear the fabric, throwing the demon hunter into the twisting nether. And just to be sure… Bzzz "Vindicaar? This is Artificer Torahuurn speaking. Requesting orbital bommbardment upon beacon… Bzz “Request granted, stand-by for dimensional strike…” A bright Light shines above, massive thundering flames shooting directly into the twisting nether to utterly obliterate the illidari! One can never be too sure with these demonic beings… In the Light, we are one.

Behind Torahuurn she quietly reforms from pure shadow energy she dispersed

“…maybe, but in the Darkness, we are alone, just you and me…”

Zymara smiles, while shadowy tentacles grab the Lightforged, holding him tightly and forcing him on his knees

“…and no one will hear you scream!”

She smiles and gently rises the head of the Paladin by his chin
After a soft kiss Zymara gives Torahuurn a quick and painless death

“Sorry dear, I usually try to save my people from the Naaru, especially the likes like you but you evaporated Shalim! Now I have to wait days or even weeks for that Demon Souled troublemaker to reform… Its hard to stab or hug someone who is ethereal you know!”

“Destroy.”

I like your straightforwardness, I’ll give you a polite kiss and be ready to back away quickly should it not be welcomed. You seem like the type you don’t want to pick a fight with.

“And you on the other hand look innocent and kind. But is it only your appearance that is trying to fool me or are you the same inside?”
Shalim keeps his distance from warlock, his hand prepared to act if needed.
“You know what? Let’s start with a kiss, then we will see what you truly are. I hope that my blades will stay clean for one day…”

1 Like

“Let me try to enslave you, demon-boy! We will have so, so much fun!”

He winks with a devilish grin

“No marriage of course, and I would kill you if you would turn aganist me, but I would summon you back… I can’t imagine I could stay angry at you too long. Maybe a little punishment or time-out in a soulstone but nothing parmanent. Except that enslavement… but that is actually mutually beneficial. Now how about a kiss, while I lock that collar around you neck?”

1 Like

“Tut tut, now look at what you have gone and done. You may have succeeded in amusing me, but I can’t really let you go after what you did to my favorite Demon Hunter!”

Mahli’ficia points a beautifully crafted scepter at Damien.

“I will have to feed you to my succubus.”

An evil grin begins to form on the Void Elf’s cobalt blue lips, but her face suddenly turns into a slight frown as she gazes away for a moment in a contemplative manner, as if a stray thought had just struck her!

" … although based on what you did to Shalim, I’m not sure if you wouldn’t just enjoy that… ?"

1 Like

Your favorite Demmon Hunter???”

She ponders a bit, then burst into laughter

"Nah… I don’t mind! I’m happy to share! So no stabbing this time, nor mind games… just a gentle kiss and a hugg! "

1 Like

Puppet of Darkness, minion of shadow
Nothing but Kill of course, or die in an honorable battle, a true orcish death…

Rorick looks over Kump, Zymara and Mahlifica.

“You know, this is unfair. Oh, forget it. I’m marrying the Orc. He’s the only one that’s got some sense about him. We’ll see where that leads me. Kill the crazy. No question. Draenei’s gotta go. That leaves a kiss for the warlock.”

1 Like

Eh just kill him. Wait! that is unnecessary… And boooring, we need some fun! Marriage? Phah, that is seriously not for me. Kissing should do the thing.”

“Yyyeeeeeah, just kill him. Poor bugger seems to have lost it. Let’s put him out of his misery as painlessly as possible.”

What do we have here? Another one of the students of the little butterfly who finally shed her dark cocoon… lovely.
I will keep an eye on the little voidling!
She clould be usefull
And I will even give her an encouraging kiss! :octopus:

“Kill the maddened draenei… She’s weirding me out~”

Ah some new face for a change ! Welcome, let us celebrate your demise :wine_glass: first i bow graciousy then… I bash you ten meters aways , reflect your pathetic magic try harder, i then cut both of your arms at the forearm one after the others.

Time for the finish don’t you think? Oh excuse me that’s yours toss the severed arms at the junk elve, how rude of me here take it back

I empale her though her gut and while she fall dow on her knees i kiss her on her headsmack sleep tight, mommy’s watching you

There can be only one, I then decapitate it.

1 Like

The lady is to dangerous… the answer is clear
But oh the endless possibilites!
Death by dozen of imps
A pack of dreadstalkers to tear her apart
Tortured to the end by a lovely Shivarra or eager Succubus… or both
Devoured by an acid breathed Vilefiend
A slow, painfull demise by the mere presence of a Voidwalker…
A few Doomguard or Felguard with blunt weapons and devilish grin…
Shrieking swarm of Bilescourges to gnaw her to the bones
Draining her life force untill she withers and finally dies
…and each and every time to capture her wertched soul and bring her back to continnue the “fun”
No my dear, it wouldn’t be a “kill”, that would be too quick, to easy
But eventually?
Perhaps…
Anyhow, untill Heyla, Odyn, Bwonsamdi, or any Death-related entity finaly recives what remained of your soul, I would deffinitly kiss you once or twice to remind you, I’m a nice guy :wolf:

“Hm, the sin’dorei has a touch of sense out of the three. A union with that one would be best. The other two seem lost; a kiss with the human. Fur on the lips does nothing for me, and the cursed can be killed - rightfully so, as madness has taken him.”