Would your char kiss, marry or kill the one above?

My, how handsome. There is no doubt in my mind that the mere visage me would make you shake of eagerness and I must admit, your exotic look fascinates me.
Why don’t we kiss?

1 Like

Zymara adjusts her violet colored glasses, turning on the X-ray mode and eyes up and down the Ren’dorei

“My my, what a nice and fascinating speciment you are!”

She smiles like a hyena that just found a day old roadkill

“A kiss before we know each other a bit more? Mariage is not my cup of tea… as for the killing?”

Innocent eyes behind the polished crystal lenses

“Perhaps… But not tonight! Tho’ I’m a bit tempted to cut you open to learn what makes you tick, so to speak. Your ‘condition’ hides so many secrets waiting to be uncovered… So truth to be told my dear, I’m a bit conflicted whats to sate, my thirst for knowledge, or the gnawing hunger for company… ahh… decisions, decisions…”

2 Likes

How often must i kill you before you stay dead!!!

Summons a moon to crush Zymara

Rush hits Malaficus over the head with a non-spiked club again, though much harder. “Yeah, Zagara doesn’t ever seem to die; her to-do list be too long. I guess like you…wait, didn’t I kill you already, Mal?” He then looks at the club in his hands, leaving the corpse behind him. “Wait, didn’t I leave this with Logannorf?” Then he wipes severed void tentacles off of himself and notices his own footprints in front of and behind him at the same time. “The hell that void portal send me?”

“Just admit it, you are secretly wants to be an Elf… noble, tall, civilized! Mighty and powerfull… not some third class citizen in the city of mud huts, built in the middle of nowhere, serving Goblins and invader demon-slaves from another world, a world they already destroyed! Just admit it, Troll… and I maybe spare your misrable life! Bring me the head of Andu… err… Tyra… damn it… some anoying leader and maybe I will reward you with a kiss!”

1 Like

A bit soon to marry so how about a date.
soul stones himself just in case the void elf has a temper

1 Like

“I’m sure, under that scary helmet, there is a fine looking Elf… It would be a pleasure to hear about your studies! Always admired the strong souls who followed Master Thal’kiel’s footsteps! The week ones on the other hand are nothing mofd than fools, waiting to be vivisected and their secrets to be torn from their feeble mind…”

Zymara offers her hand

“Let’s find out which one you are… shall we?”

1 Like

I shall kill this draenei and spit on her corpse.

Wakes up, still dizzy

1 Like

“I don’t do getting married. Nor kissing…” points in the general direction of the worgen’s mouth. “… whatever that is. So, uhh… guessing hiding a corpse it is! Wonderful…”

Snaps at her “I just woke up!”

1 Like

“Time to tame this beast!”

The Ren’dorei smiles, a bit darkly, cracking his whip

“…I will give you a kiss if you obey! Or put you down if you are to wild and untamable”

Kill it.
I need to dissect its body and learn how the void effects it.
I will learn how elves are so adaptable.
There are so many versions of elves. Naga, Satyrs, Blood elves, Void elves, Night elves.

Nobody will think twice if i tell them he lost it to the voices in his head and had gone insane so i had to put him down.
Then again meaby it would be better if i dont let people know i got his corpse in the dreadscare.

1 Like

Nodded to malaficus, he looked to be surrendering to shadeprowler before shooted him with a crossbow on his mechanical arm.

1 Like

Smirks while eying her Look, you worry for germs on my pristine mouth while me and 99% of wise men worry for you tainting us with void.

Also ignore a sweet scent of sulfur on me.

“Hey Logan, sorry about that earlier…” Rush pauses when he realizes that it’s Ellorc. “First void, now fel? Where am I?” After glancing around, he looks back at Ellorc. “How about…none of the above?” he says in response to the kiss, marry, or kill prompt.

Erm…Can I just hug you instead?

Kill it! Kill it with fire!

Live or dead, a Vulpera is a Vulpera!
You are on the List now Demon-elf!
May the sand swallow what the voltures will left of your

Hostile life form detected

Initiating combat protocals

Targetting systems online, weapon recommanded: flamethrower

TLDR: Kill, probably while leveling in warmode.