Would your char kiss, marry or kill the one above?

Swings both of his runeblades down at him You don’t look good either, and certainly not after what I will do to you.

Er… not into dead people… But you are my faction, so I’ll just blow a kiss?

1 Like

‘‘I would not kill nor marry you. A kiss is also too much. You are too old. No, too young. Too everything!’’

Picky picky picky
Kill her

Polymorphs the goat into a sheep and laughs at the hilarity!

1 Like

He is an Orc and makes cakes that tastes horrible!
Death is too good for him…
But you never could have enough Orc zombies…

“How dare you insult the best baking in Kalimdor!” Rush yells with an inappropriate level of rage. “I don’t need to kill you cause you already dead to me!”

He then pulls out a piece of parchment with the title ‘frendz list’ on the top and crosses out Frosthowler’s name.

2 Likes

“Hey… I am on that list too? If not… prepare for some serious rectal trauma by shadow tentacles Troll-boy before death… If I AM on the list… you can have a kiss.”

2 Likes

“Don’t worry Zagara, the answer be on a note. The note be in this box. The key be at the other end of town in the deepest part of a public fountain. Good luck!”

Rush tosses the box to Zymara and promptly runs out of town and uses his hearthstone to get to Orgrimmar. Then he jumps on a zeppelin to Thunderbluff. Then he rents a wyvern at the flight master and rides south. Then he hides inside a hut for a week with the windows boarded while he waits for her to find the key, open the box, and realize that it only contained a half-eaten turkey sandwich.

1 Like

“As much as I enjoy male company, I would not let death take her. Especially as she used to be one of my kin. I would kiss her.”

1 Like

Mamamia, would kissaria, but not a marria, princess peach my marria! But at leasta Marivella doesn’t get kidnappa all the tima!

2 Likes

Uh…well…erm…

Slowly backs away and vanishes in thin air.

2 Likes

Worgen? Consider yourself of the former member of the living…
…or kiss me you fluffy doggy!
Your choice!

1 Like

Elves, ladies and respected colleagues ought to be treated with care and respect so as not to break them but Koshdrol is happily claimed, so a kiss seems like the proper thing.

However void-wobbling traitors are none of the above and fel magic is just such good fun. KILL KILL KILL

1 Like

Turns into a bear and mauls Koshdrol to death

Joins Malaficus on mauling the orc

Rush thumps Logannorf over the head with a non-spiked club. “Damnit, don’t make me actually hurt you like I did the bear!” he scolds to the worgen’s unconscious body. He then hides Logannorf under the bushes with the club as a gift and an apology letter. “Seriously, I like you, but there be some people in the world who you just can’t touch. Koshdrol almost be one of those people.” Rush sighs before walking away with a slight twinge of guilt.

1 Like

“Remember when your primitive kind dared to attack the Kingdom of Quel’Thalas? Remember the Wars? We remember…”

Several Voidwalkers manifests behind her, looking their troll-prey with endless, all-consuming hunger

“Never forget… Never forgive!”

Nasty looking shadow-tentacles forms from the darkness around the Troll, to hold him while the Walkers do their painfull ‘job’

“This will hurt. A lot. Please do me a favor…”

A void tear opens up behind Ralrush, and something tries to reach over from the lightless nothing, to grab him
Reyzeel watches with a smile that is so cold a pinguin would freeze to death from it

“…and scream”

I admire your your flare for the theatrics.

Can i have a kiss as this thread demands that i pick between kiss, marry and kill.

As i dont wish to kill you and your to scary to marry so a kiss is the only remaining option.

“Kill! That was the fourth wall today! Enough breaking walls! Think of the cost repairing that crap!”

2 Likes