WoW 2, 4 Factions! New story,class and engine

Good… goooood…

1 Like

Reading this it feels like you either don’t know about established lore or simply don’t care about it
Especially the unified elf faction comes across as a red flag

That said I really do not think they will make a wow 2 as long as they can just make expacs
Even if they did most people probably wouldn’t start over at level 1 if it was designed by the same team in charge of modern era warcraft, I know I wouldn’t
WoW 2 would be me saying goodbye to the IP because I have 0 faith in it

Also hard no on 18+, coomers ruin everything

You do realize that you’re now so on the opposite of what you mentioned that it has become cringe. If you really believe this will solve all the problems that are now in game then you have lost sight of what’s important, just as much as the people who only care about being inclusive at the cost of quality.

1 Like

big no no no no no and even bigger no … 4 faction will just make even more spread betwen ppl

Was going to say something like that. Furthermore the people who feel bothered by inclusivity are scientifically proven to have a lower IQ - I think it would be very hard to find enough “conservative” developers good enough to create a full MMO.

1 Like

Why not no.
Also stop opening the same topic every 5 hours

Are you even old enough to play your own 18+ game? :thinking:

some genuinely terrible ideas.

2 Likes

Never gonna work. Even Diablo is 16+.

Since when was WoW about any of those? Seems stupid for them to lose the younger audience just yo serve your specific preferences.

As a Draenei fan, no thanks.

Choose one, demon hunters are supposed to be the edgy, morally grey class.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.