WoW 2, 4 Factions! New story,class and engine

Just as the title!
18 + GAME
( Blood, Gore, Nudity, Sexual Content and Language…not for children, man-children, SJW lovers , Woke and cancel culture. For that the original failed MMORPG called WoW shadowlands is there for you. Pour your EVIL there and destroy that game.)

I believe, wow needs 4 Factions

Stromwind

• Faction comprises of human, dwarf, gnome
  • Here, this faction is ruled by humans.
  • A Neutral Faction.

Horde

• Faction comprises of Orc, troll, taurens
  • Dreanei will join the horde, their lore will change. Most of dreanei are refugee of their fel overlords.
  • This Faction is ruled by the ORCs and Thrall is the leader of the faction. ( Metzen will not voice trall…)
  • A Neutral Faction.

Forsaken

• Faction comprises of undead only…
  • Death knight class is for this faction only
  • This faction will perform evil acts.
  • Here, you can be any race as you wish…but a glow of red eyes will be a default color.

Ever garden ( Elves)

• faction comprises of Elves only…
  • Demon hunter class is for this faction only
  • This faction will perform good acts.

Class

Same as before class but two additional sub class to add the falvour…

• San’layn ( vampire class)
  • Worgen ( WereWolf Class )

Engine

• Unreal Engine…
  • Character customization is on par with FFxiv and BDO.
3 Likes

i read Garden elves, i guess those would be a higher class of garden gnomes

3 Likes

What the freak. The Draenei lore is changed so they join horde? Why?

You’d have to literally rebuild their lore from the ground up, and for what reason?

You may as well just give horde a new race that for “reasons” was undiscovered on draenor or something because you’d essentially be rewriting the Draenei as a new race for that to work. Even if they never had the altercation with Orcs, they have nothing in common with them! They’re a magic wielding advanced race that displayed affinity for the holy light. Why would they align with Orcs when there’s a perfectly good kingdom of humans who also worship the light and display closer levels of civilisation to them?

If they want to fix the faction problem , just snitch it out of new world , make everyone factionless so its your personal choice to help a faction and pick any race you want to.

Hell no. We would never join the sworn enemy, lol. Sylvanas better finish off the rest of the tree elves for good.

Never going to happen.

As for the rest of your ideas; they’re terribly limited.
People have been used to years of WoW with all sorts of content and races and classes.
Making something with less, just isn’t going to cut it.

I’d rather see a single player RPG game set in the Warcraft universe. With a clear vision. A clear path. But since Blizzard have never done single player RPGs, I’m not getting my hopes up.

2 Likes

Damn, nearly cut myself on all this edge

3 Likes

I agree with your “single player” stuff.

Like a third person action-adventure game, set in Azeroth, with proper time and effort put into it and focus on exhilarating gameplay would just totally rock. Think Devil May Cry.

Hell, even a game more akin to diablo but WoW themed would be nice and probably do alright (if it weren’t competing with diablo).

But blizzard don’t have a “single player adventure” type game so there’s a niche to be filled there.

3 Likes

a game like witcher 3 in azeroth. where do i sign?

1 Like

4 factions ??? NOPE.

5 faction - death knights, 6 faction - demon hunters.

Rubbish just like the rest of this post.

This makes a good game? LOL. You’re lost.

Graphics don’t make a good game either.

You obviously do not know Thrall. If any changes, your “Stormwind” and “Horde” is one faction, and the forsaken and elves are joining too.

And what would make this game 18+++ again? Planning to add literal or graphical sexual content?

no faction please… with 2 PVP is almost impossible… imagine with x factions…

I agree with everything you said except for this bit.
I’m never playing any Diablo-esque game ever again.
Isometric games overal are on my ‘ignore’ list.

1 Like

battle royale

1 Like

Legion was a diablo rip off…

No thanks, dis-balance is already pronounced.

No thanks, UE is not optimized for mmo’s. A custom, written from scratch engine would be much better for WOW.

That being said, like you i am also wow 2 ‘suporter’ but from different reasons.

1 Like

He means the rating of the game, just like when you watch a movie or TV show… in a nutshell: MATURE

WoW always had this, and like every other PvP sided game as well. No problems here.

That’s right tho.