WoW Armory dosnt Update its visual Files

I know WoW Armory isn’t the fastest at Updating the Visuals of a Char, but normally it took max to 1-2Days,and now it is over 1-2 weeks and the Visuals are still the Same as before.

I don’t know if it’s on all chars from me or maybe from more Players, but on my Main (https://worldofwarcraft.com/de-de/character/eu/thrall/rótønà) the Items Update but the Visual stay the Same. It dont matter to what i Transmog my Armor in game, the Visuals stay the Same.

I already written a Ticket about that, but the Support said the can’t help with that and that I should try it in the Forum. So anyone knows how I can fix the Problem that the Visuals of my Char don’t change on the WoW Armory Page?

Wait for Blizzard to fix it. There’s not much you can do yourself about it.

You are far from the only one:

2 Likes

Changing an item then logging out of the game fully to the desktop, not Alt+f4 quitting, then back in and restoring the old one used to work but it was erratic.

thx its good to know that the Problem isnt my fault, sad that the only thing i can do is wait.

I saw another thread with a mod reply. They said they got spamed with bug reports about this, so I think most of us have the same problem and hopefully they are working on it.
Thankfully it’s only the char model but I had a female lightforged use a male tauren model because someone used that name at some point, it’s weird.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.