WoW Classic 28th AUG, Stay tuned to go on same server

Dont think you’ll kill many as a healer…

Yes my liege.

Please don’t put me inside the guild’s dusty broom closet again with Tacto’s discarded & questionably stained loincloths.

I’m sorry for questioning your judgement, as you well know, I was born all wrong and suffer from frequent brain fevers.

1 Like

I’m just going to MC low levels into a discretely placed campfire for gnome BBQ and such fanciful things.

Enjoy being one shot by rogues

Such is life

Zylos hand hmmm so tempting…

But alas im looking at end game content for pvp/wpvp

So good luck zylopfa and zylos hand.

So people.

Nearly coming up to a month til launch I am expecting there will be details about servers, name saves and all that coming up within the next two weeks.
I’ll probably sub soon to get into that as well.

SO BE READY!!!

Good rules. Except 1… the emote part.

What’s your punishment for emoting? Since there will be lot of “ZH member dies!” emotes flying around left and right. Sometimes even middle if things get high-class enough. Or is it kinda greyish area and your members are allowed to “emote” when they keep dying constantly?

…I’m just trying to be funny here, don’t mind me. But yes, those rules seem to be pretty decent for a themed guild with mature attitude (being polite and helpful to fellow members, obviously not counting those carebears).

Btw, not sarcasm.

Greetings Nelf,
No emoting allowed no matter the death count of the Zylopfian in question.

If emoting towards the alliance rats is discovered, its warning and on second time is gkick.

There is a pretty good reason for the rule, not just for the sake of it, its to prune out people who can’t follow a command and a set of rules. Some try to fight against the rules, especially the “No ding in gchat” rule, by challenging it time and time again. Here its the same, 1 warning then gkick.

Hail And K!LL
King Zylopfa The Omnipotent

I guess you decided on Horde then kingrd ?

Sounds reasonable. Good to know ZH tag means no backing up from the fight… other than with escape mechanics. While I might taunt people away from such cowardy behavior, one can appreciate the chance to ambust the prey on more favorable terms later on.

It’s the kill that counts, not some glorified “honor” about some warrior-code…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.