WoW Classic 28th AUG, Stay tuned to go on same server

Hai guys!

Sooooooooo 3 months to go until we get a semi decent version of wow to play.
Our realm used to be known for it’s very interesting WPVP community and WPVP drama sooo if you want a chance of that type of stuff once more let’s organise which server to go on when launch comes!

ATM they say there won’t be any RP-PVP servers so it’s RP-PVE or PVP of course in regards to the wpvp theme I will be helping to organise and advertise the PVP option.
If they announce an RP-PVP realm, well we can talk about that as a community as it comes.

To keep up with all news and updates in regard to Classic keep tuned right here on Yong—
Discord

ht
tps://discordapp.c

om/invite/mq6DJJR

Regards
Reav

3 Likes

Can’t wait! Need to check out that discord to see if there are anyone (other than Reavan) that I remember to roll in same server :open_mouth:

1 Like

Greetings And Salutations,
King Zylopfa will certainly also be rat bashing in the vanilla revival. Not sure what server His Highness will play on, as none has been announced yet, but what ever server it will be at, Zylos Hand in eastern plaguelands will once again be at the forefront of the ancient art of ratslaying.

Hail And K!LL
King Zylopfa the Omnipresent

4 Likes

Oh brilliant toxic gankers on the same server.
Guess i know what server to avoid when classic launches

Toxic Gankers what a great guild name, thanks for that :slight_smile:

Can not wait for classic

2 Likes

Can’t wait to be a healing bot there aswell :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad I could be of assistance

Reav,

Just to add a further point for peeps who might be unaware, Classic character creation opens 2 weeks before the servers go full live.

We’re only allowed three slots, so perhaps prudent to arrange where we’re all going around that date.

2 Likes

Spiv,

No, I haven’t really played since Pandaria.

Yes, I troll by posting relevant information, because I’m just kinky like that.

I like your play on my name, I find rapier wit really attractive.

Good idea mate, will have to see around then!

1 Like

Are you remaking Zh?

Edit: Spoke to him ingame, for any old slayers that are interested the answer is yes.

1 Like

Wow what a blatant lie this is.
You played upto Legion
:laughing:

I hope to see a real ZH rather than the battleground players that joined it since wod

1 Like

Zylo said it’ll be remade with the same rules he had at the time, with more adherence towards them aswell.

I dont think anyone not participating in the slaying, will last very long tbh

1 Like

Kill rats and drink cow mum’s milk?

Cow mum milk is a rare commodity in classic, no more gorging on the once sacred life preserver.

1 Like

Best way to generate wealth is to squirt a bit from Sandy’s bulbous udder into a flask, leave it to dry and then sell the remnants to deviates in the Cleft Of Shadow.

Had a few residents there hooked on my CMM racket.

1 Like

Greetings and Salutations,
Zylos Hand will be remade with the rules of old and a strict adherence to them, as was the norm in vanilla.

The battle plan of Zylos Hand is a set of rules that every member of Zylos Hand Guild should live by, the rules are simple and should be easy to follow.

Rules of engagement

• Kill all alliance rats where ever you meet them and at what ever level.
  • If at all possible make sure mobs get the last hit on an alliance rat thus making it get damage to equipment.
  • Refrain from being a carebear (eq. do not fraternize with alliance rats on a friendly basis)
  • If at all possible help your fellow hordelings if they are troubled by alliance rats, unless they are known as carebears themselves.
  • Don’t be rude to other hordelings and in particular other members of Zylos Hand.
  • Do not emote the alliance rats, contact with the enemy is made through the sword.

Guild Code Of Conduct

• Don’t use the word “Ding” in guildchat, its called “level up”. If you say Ding in guildchat its a warning, next time its a gkick.
  • Leeching in battlegrounds is against the Zylos Hand guild code of conduct, leechers are urged to find another guild where they are allowed to leech. Leeching is defined by being seemingly afk in bg’s and not fully participating in the fight.
  • Gearscore or derivatives thereof is forbidden in Zylos Hand, no mention of Gearscore or equivalent in gchat.

Those are the rules in Zylos Hand, they will be strictly adhered to by every Zylopfian.

Hail And K!LL
King Zylopfa The Omnipotent

5 Likes

Could I emote to give them a false sense of security before I kill them? Not really carebearing as such, more psychological manipulation and torture.

1 Like

Greetings,
no emoting at all is allowed in Zylos Hand. To lull them into a false sense
of security its suggested that you mind control them through engineering
and walk them into the crimson courier at Zylos Hand.

Hail And K!LL
King Zylopfa The Omnipotent

1 Like