WOW Classic HC Trading,Mail,Auction

yes but it dosent state it for ghosts.

1 Like

Well, I’ll have to test it when it goes live (again)

I’m currently waiting on the realm screen for it to become active. Blizzard have said it will be later today, but I think that’s a US post copied to the EU.

1 Like

Whatever later means for Blizz hopefully not Bizzard soon :smile:

Found it in the US side.

O Allah! Let’s ban game gold? Why is it needed? Just to buy a mount?

1 Like

Yeah, I just found the Eu one too.

A level restriction of even 20+ before these things can be accessed will massively counterweight any future shennanigans, and it will massively bolster the longevity of these servers. If they can remove the gold selling / botting cesspit with a few simple steps, it will give the server (clusters) eternal life.

I thought you could NOT use the mailbox when a ghost. You can talk to people, you can give over guild leadership if you are the GM, but I dont’ think you can access the mailbox

I’ve been trying to test it but I get errors making a throw away character.

Now there is a huge amount of lag.

2 minutes now to start the first quest.

I stoped trying to accept the quest and i killed 2 mobs. After every mob so far my game has crashed.

They have restarted the realm. Again.

From another Thread someone said this

It’s back up and I’m trying to log in. it shows characters next to the realm name.

Finally in and my characters are still there.

No addons installed.

I am stuck on Login into Realm

Yeah, so am I, “in” above means the character screen.

EDit: now I’m properly in. I can’t move though or roll the camera back.

Damn spoke too soon.

1 Like

I was wrong, ghosts cannot mail stuff so the moment you get something mail it to a holding character.

2 Likes

If you die, you can only ress on other server, so no.

This is so stupid. You are encouraged to constantly send stuff to a banking alt just in case you die. Either they need to limit trading or just go all in and let you trade while ghost. I prefer limited trading myself, but this middle ground is stupid.

i… literally just replied to this very topic in another topic. how many are you guys opening?

1 Like