WoW Classic Profession for warrior

I’m a beginner and I don’t know which professions to choose. I’ve taken mining and engineer. Secondary skills i’ve taken first aid. It’s worth for fury warrior?

Yeah should be fine !
Stack sappers for aq40 to be #1 dps

1 Like

Ohhh thx dude!

All good, my son. Engineering is the most fun profession and gives you several small advantages later on down the road. Mining goes well with it, and you can also make a good buck with that. First Aid is more or less mandatory for every class, but it’s massive for classes such as warriors, since they don’t have any inherent healing abilities.

Welcome abroad and enjoy the ride!

First, it depends if you’re on a pvp or pve server. If pvp, engineering is the best choice. Bombs, grenades, a 4h-HS (Gagdgetzan), some nice HL crafts. But it has no “money maker” at HL and it is a bit expensive on the long run.
If you’re on a pve server and as a beginner, I’d recommend Herb / Alchemy. It is very easy to learn and provides great buffs while leveling, especially with a warrior. Also, it can provide a steady income when you are 60 (sellings herbs and potions, selling transmutations … ).

You have to take, as a warrior and for your first/main character: First Aid (done), Cooking and Fishing. Cooking gives you well-fed buffs and fishing gives you mats for alchemy and cooking. I paid for my mount 40-mount almost only by fishing.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.