WoW Classic Realm Names and Types [Europe]

These realm names are pretty bad imo.

6 Likes

It’s just server names, who gives a F? Just be happy you got Classic…

8 Likes

Very dissapointed. 2 PvP servers is waaay too little for the amount of population you will face. There was about 30k+ people or so in the stress test on pvp servers based on the waiting time.

If thats the beta stress test what do you thing your launch will be? At least 5 PvP servers are needed.

7 Likes

Zandalar tribe for rp pvp name?

Its horrible, hate trolls and its a horde name, not neutral

13 Likes

ok Hotchocolate

1 Like

I like how people are crying about only 2 pvp realms, when the majority of the pvpers are going to the rp-pvp one anwyay lol

2 Likes

Hahahahaah TWO English speaking PVP realms…you guys are lowballing this so bad those servers are going to be MASSIVELY overpopulated :smiley:

18 Likes

In the past NA and EU have used the same naming pool, no reason the names have to be different. Also, only two of each English speaking Normal and PvP seems very low. Sure more realms can be added later, but now it seems very possible we’ll end up reserving names on an overpopulated server.

2 Likes

This is freaking amazing! Also lol at all the germans saying that 2 servers arent enough for them.

7 Likes

Well. No love for french/german/russian roleplayers. Really sad about that.

8 Likes

“If there are high numbers of players congregating on individual realms during name reservation and character creation, we will post warnings about the potential for queues on those realms, giving you time to choose alternate realms.”

Then pick the other ONE? :rofl:

22 Likes

Please rename the English realms, those names are not memorable and just awful. “Mirage Raceway”? Seriously?

Also, only 2 English-speaking realms is a terrible idea. You’re giving NA 5 – a playerbase significantly smaller than EU. Not every European players on their own language’d realms, I guarantee that.

18 Likes

lol at these server names
really Need more PVP servers

5 Likes

Are you actually serious?

3 Likes

Are we a joke to you?

2 EU PvP Realms, absolutely ridiculous.

29 Likes

Basically only 1 pvp realm, as the Spanish will claim the other one

28 Likes

Could you add the location of the servers aswell?

5 Likes

Hydraxian Waterlords, here we come. Let us forever be known as ‘The waterboys from HW-EU’ during xRealm BGs.

11 Likes

Two pvp servers way to litle

10 Likes

I don’t care about names, but 2 English PvP servers? Is this an out of season April fools joke? I know you don’t care about EU Blizzard, but that’s just insane.

15 Likes