WoW Classic Season of Mastery Coming Soon

Because its not progressive. The reason why classic era failed is because it is not progressive, as people said many times noone has any interrest in playing naxx over and over on a dead server.

This was mentioned by a billion people over and over but a loud minority of forum trolls insisted they would copy all their characters and play it.

and again, someone posting on a retail character is putting counter arguments in, post on your classic char or exit the conversation please.

2 Likes

ERA failed because blizzard forced a choice ERA couldnā€™t win : you had to choose between the TBC hypetrain or ERA because of the paywall for copying the character.

ERA could never win against this much hype, even if the hype was smoke & mirror and now TBC is already dying as all can see it is an inferior product.

Even I did chose TBC to see what the fuss was all about. I quickly regretted my choice. Now my main is stuck there as I refuse to be scammed 15 dollars for a dumb copy.

5 Likes

Uh Yes, hello, this might be a stupid question butā€¦ where do I download the beta for this fresh vanilla wow classic? Iā€™m a returning player and this new Masters thing excites me. Itā€™s Oct. 5th, whereā€™s the game? Where do I download it?

4 Likes

Where is beta? Its 5th Blizzard, wake up.

7 Likes

Beta is on classic era ptr, but server is down.

4 Likes

I just created a PTR account and followed the instructions - ā€œAbove the Play button select PTRā€ But Iā€™m not seeing it, what am I doing wrong?

3 Likes

Same problem here. All the people I know who have the same issue share one point : they created their PTR account today. Maybe we need to wait ?

4 Likes

Iā€™m not seeing anything to do with PTR realm above the ā€˜playā€™ button on the battle.net app so iā€™m guessing this is the same problem others are having?

4 Likes

Classic era isnt progressive. Id play it if we could get fresh start.

6 Likes

I dont have the option for ptr as well. Is anyone logged in the ptr rn?

I think you have to apply for the PTR servers, Iā€™m on the classic era PTR rn, but the realm is offline

Creating a PTR Account - Blizzard Support (battle.net)

Well said.

Iā€™ve already created a PTR account on games and subscriptions and all I get is ā€˜account created!ā€™ when I do it so I really donā€™t understand how people are on it and can see itā€™s offline thereā€™s nothing on the battle.net app either.

2 Likes

maybe try to restart the battle.net app?

Done all of that lol but now I can see the option, all I did was press create ptr account again so not sure why itā€™s now working.

2 Likes

same issue here pressed create ptr account twice nothing yet. maybe you have to wait a while. you see the option on your game version tab of wow or? the one that lists what to install I mean?

Are we supposed to play the beta today?

create a starter account as well - starter account is above the PTR creation button

2 Likes

after multiple ptr account creations, still no option of selecting classic ptr