Wow classic som transfers stuck for days

I am trying to transfer all my SOM chars from Dreadnaught to Firemaw Era Server.
My characters have been stuck for days until a GM answered my ticket, telling me in an automated message, that I should clear my mail and auctions. All this was done before properly…
Then they just stopped the transfer process.
I did start all over again, trying to transfers my chars and they are STUCK AGAIN!!
Anyone has any useful help?
Any GM here who is not sending me an automated message with useless information, and just transfer my chars already? I resubscribed to play era and now paying for nothing.

This seems to be a common issue right now, I have had a character stuck for 5 days. All mail and auctions were cleared prior to transfer. A fair few other posts mentioning the same problem here and on reddit.

Thanks for your reply!
How did it turn out for you? Just waiting? Was your process also cancelled a few times?

I’ve just left it, won’t bother raising a ticket while it’s so common. Must be an issue their end, also not massively hopeful considering Dragonflight is dropping, I might go outside…

Well, I bought new gametime just for this. So I am pretty pissed already :D…
Every other company that takes your money and not delivering what you ordered would get sued…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.