Wow current population

Argent Dawn will be always full. These teens hardly leave for school.
Heck even WoD the world felt more alive.
My friends were online and I felt like I had fun in doing pretty much everything while now if I log once a week I feel bored of the game.
Everything is given to me and there is no point to do any content. Emissarys giving heroic / 2k gear difficulty/rate.
Its so boring.

2 Likes

I’m sorry I gave that impression. All good :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why don’t you get mythic / 2,4 gear than ?

There is no point. TF/WF and all the RNGjesus .

1 Like

You need proof? here:

Yes wake up this expansion is basicly this.
2 Likes

I don’t believe nothing that comes out of heelvsbabyface mouth is ever positive he’s full of :poop: as you are aswel sadly on that statement.Everything he says he’s bullying Blizzard and being hateful towards them also he turned you to the dark side aswel sad day for you.

1 Like

He’s just a normal streamer - clickbait titles to get as much subs as possible. It’s quite ironic that he rages about “game as a platform” when his profit uses the same scheme.

1 Like

True also you know what I believe every wow YouTuber excluding kakio and Asmonbald are following warcraft Bible’s scummy clickbait techniques.I excluded Asmongold because he may be mean sometimes but he speaks the harsh truth sometimes.

All streamers are the same - they pretend to care about the game they stream, but in the end all they care about is their profits. And there’s nothing wrong about it, people just have to be careful when they look at their content.

1 Like

And to be completely honest with you Blizzard gives them beta on top of it all and yet they :poop: talk them most of the time.I don’t understand that and never will.

Tbh, in that case the old saying holds true - “There’s no negative marketing”

1 Like

Well since you put it that way I guess it’s true🤔,thank you for clearing some things up I appreciate it.

Oh, btw, I checked another thread that was about a new round of connected realms, and back then you said that unlike 2013, this time realm mergers aren’t an option (heard at blizzcon), how comes?

@Megapixel: Blizzard altered the server infrastructure in some way that made the old connection method no longer usable. There were some rumours that they tested some new method on Brazilian servers, but those rumours were never officially confirmed and the situation remains that there are servers that would badly need further connecting, but no new connections have happened (at least in the EU) since the original Connected realms program ended several years ago. :frowning:

2 Likes

Wrong

Was proved there by shopkeeper

https://....www.mmo-champion.com/content/7036-Developer-Q-A-with-Ion-Hazzikostas
Question at: 00:56:34

Remove dots.

1 Like

@Sairentopo: I stand corrected, thank you. However, the sad fact remains that the interview is old and there have been no new connections (in EU). :frowning:

2 Likes

Ah, so a bit of conflicting info, considering the interview which says they were gonna be connecting them at some point is now 1,5 years old but nothing has been done yet, not even an announcement and we have realms in dire straits.

I think as well that at least a handful of realms could really use connections just to keep them a bit more lively.

1 Like

we had heard these rumors too, and were hoping that they would lead to something, but years on nothing. it is good to know though, officially,

" * Most of the work needed to allow new realm connections is now done! The team tested with some BR servers, found some issues, and fixed them. They are now talking about which realms to connect."

cause this means that there is no reason for the current state AND that this took place for clarity’s sake. either:

• the BR testing failed and the idea was scrapped
  • they have been sitting on their thumbs for a year and a half, as like Trelw says, no new connections have been made OR have been hinted at (that i have heard).
1 Like

I’m back!

I play on a low pop server. It has good and bad sides…no queue ever but no chatty guilds either.

I come from eso played to cp 400 and my issue with it is diversity. There is hardly any difference between classes as you mostly use the same weapons and armor on each class and use mostly the same weapon skills.

I did ff 14 to lvl 69…my issue there is sure you can be all jobs on one char…but there is only enough quests to level 2 of the jobs. Otherwise its dungeons or boring repeatable quests. You cant whisper people while in dungeons. Hell you even need to manually dismount if you want to attack something. And the textures…SE obviously dont put their sub money in this game.

In the end I always come back to wow because its what I played for so long and it’s familiar. Though I am annoyed at this 2 day mission to continue the main quest.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.