WoW doesn't support my 3D Accelerator card

Been playing World of Warcraft on my pc for about 18 months now and never had a problem. My Graphics card is a NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050 Ti. Ever since yesterday when lots of people got kicked out of game and then was met with a queue when they tried logging back in, I open Battle Net and when I try and open WoW, I get the message ‘Your 3D Accelerator card is not supported by World of Warcraft’ Please see blah blah etc etc. My Graphics card driver is up to date…any ideas?

UPDATE:
I have found the problem, Windows updated yesterday and there was a supported version of Windows 10 that got installed onto my pc.
I have now re-installed the previous version of Windows 10 and World of Warcraft is now running again on my pc :wink: .
I don’t know if the Technical team are aware of this and if it’s going to be a problem in the very near future

Hey Cupra,

At times the Windows update installs “new drivers” as well, which might cause some conflicts. I’d always suggest to use a Display Driver Uninstaller and install the latest drivers for your video card drively through the manufacturers website (in this case, Nvidia).

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!