WoW economy and Classic

its not only about the server itself but also the server group, on the servers i play and their corresponding groups i tried selling pets for months without any succes, even when they were supposedly high demand rare pets that sell well. in fact the only way i even could get rid of them was making them dirt cheap and even then it took a while. You were simply lucky with your server group. But the only time battle pets ever were in demand in general was when pet battling just got introduced to wow, and maybe a very short time after a new pet battle dungeon gets introduced

In mop and wod pet selling was great , especially the raid pets not a fortune but definately paid for my weekly flasks , gems and enchants on my raid gear.

WoD and Legion gold fountains are both big offenders.
that’s why we are so starved in terms of rewards atm, cause plently of ppl just sit on a piles of gold and don’t buy sub. it’s my opinion only ofc.

i am sorry but I want gold inflation every expac, so people who join late wouldn’t find themselves unable to buy anything at AH without buying token.

I don’t understand why people have difficulty finding gold in this game. In valley of trials, there are boars which drop ruined pelt. Those have allot of value if you sell them to the vendor. There are many boars there, and they keep respawning, so you can slay allot of them and have allot of ruined pelts which you can sell to the vendor. The vendor also got infinite amount of cash. So guess what. You got an infinite amount of gold. :thinking:

1 Like

That and just do professions. At level 62 I could buy two looms purely with the profit I made from selling ores and stones.

Ever heard of,

I N F L A T I O N

Hasn’t been a problem to me.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.