WOW feels DEAD

Seriously i tried really hard to come back into the game. but the game simply feels dead. Wherever you go there are only few players around. Went to the SW to see how things are going there. Well nothing is going on there. Only few players in the city. probably could count then on 1 hand fingers. The chat is DEAD nobody is trading anything, nobody is talking its literaly is DEAD. wherever you go its jsut feels DEAD. Apart from guild chat there is next to none human interaction, as you level. Even when you join RDF if you get people talking its like fresh breath of air. I think the world is to big for the amount of players in servers. You can add as many “cool” quests or things to do it will still feel dead if you dont see People around. Seriously its like a ghostown or smth. Everything automated. Merge servers or smth. THe world needs to be ALIVE and the only way for it to be alive if people see other people. If all you see are npcs…then well its a ghostown.

a server merg is needed desperatly now, becuse most servers are quite dead now, specialy alliance side is going down, though I think on theese servers horde is in a even worse state.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.