WoW graphics freeze with Mac OSX Mojave Mission Control

I just installed Mac OSX Mojave and WoW graphics freeze as soon as Mission Control is invoked (swipe up gesture) and another application is selected.

Returning to wow, music keeps going in background, but graphics are frozen and the WoW app does not respond anymore (Force Quit).
Issue reported in the US forums too: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769019629#post-6
Hello Mukuro,

This is being looked into at the moment, but unfortunately I have no ETA for this.

Kind regards

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Kiemmaki
25/09/2018 11:35Posted by Kiemmaki
This is being looked into at the moment, but unfortunately I have no ETA for this.

Thanks for the feedback: hopefully it can get fixed very quickly.
I can't even run WoW in fullscreen after updating my 2017 Mac Book Pro. Windowed works but that's just... Meh. When switching to fullscreen (bij pressing CMD-M) I do see my mouse cursor but entire screen is black.
Even the battle.net client shows only a black window.
Workaround: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769019629#post-10

Open WoW in a separate Space and you can use swipe sideways to switch to another one. As long as you switch completely to the different workspace, you can switch back to WoW and it will resume correctly without freezing.
Same issue for me, any idea what to do?
Hi,
Same problem here.
When can we expect a fix Kiemmaki ?
Thanks,
Hey!
The same for me
same here!
Mojave 10.14.1 make the issue even worse, with no workaround possible. This needs to be fixed hopefully sooner than the next 8.1 patch.
Correction, a workaround is still possible! CMD+H hides the WoW window and once the window is hidden it's possible to switch to a different space or application and back to WoW without freezing the game.
Hiding the application WoW doesn't work for me as it just doesn't hide, this is when wow is working and not frozen.
same here
08/11/2018 11:36Posted by Furocious
Hiding the application WoW doesn't work for me as it just doesn't hide, this is when wow is working and not frozen.

Uhm, IIRC there should be an option somewhere in-game to disable OSX keyboard shortcuts. Maybe you have them disabled there?
The option I mentioned is here in-game: System -> Keyboard Options. That's how it's set in my game (with CMD-H successfully hiding the WoW client and preventing the freeze):

[ ] Disable OS Keyboard Shortcuts
[ ] Use Command key as Control key
[v] Command left click as right click
have the same issue on MBP mid 2014 vers. 14.1 since one month

but i dont get what OP means :( how does the Hide workarund "work"?
12/11/2018 09:32Posted by Cløude
but i dont get what OP means :( how does the Hide workarund "work"?

Pressing Command + h in OSX hides the active window. This keyboard shortcut works with WoW too if you don’t disable it in the in-game configuration mentioned above.

Hiding the WoW window doesn’t freeze the game, so you can access other applications. When you need to return to WoW just click its dashboard icon and it will unhide itself.
Will it be fix soon? Impossible to play.
Almost the same issue here on Mojave with 2018 13" Pro. I say "almost" because for some reason sometimes the game continues to work normally after swiping back and forth but most of the times graphics freeze.
Really annoying, don't know whether it's a problem on Blizz or Apple side but sincerely hope Blizz can fix it.