WoW is for no life Hardcore players, Streamers and boosters

Here is what most people and players will agree on: Blizzard is now days only made for Hardcore players and Streamers ( the minority amount of the players in the market ). They are pushing WoW to be more Dark Souls or push for ilvl and raider. IO counters because these matter more then having fun with others. And made WoW less Fun oriented and less social cooperative game then it used to be. Since the Ilvl and raider IO made people only search the best of the best players.

In other words you have to have an 2K IO ,Ilvl max ( bout of which you might not have yet) get the achievements of the raid kill etc. does not mater if you are skilled or boosted as long you can show off the large number of ILVL and raider io you are invited.

True they lowered the level cap of your toons from 120 to 60, but made it even worse with the gear difference. How you notice these :
*Well if a player can one shots a lower geared level 60 player
*When an almost top geared players can even solo/ or run it without a tank or without a healer max 2 to 3 man an HC lvl 60 dungeon
*When you explore the map and mobs feels like they are 30 to 50 levels below you and are no challenge at all by using one shot or 2 shot to get them down.

( i do NOT SAY that the gear grind should stop, but rather the major gap of stats difference should be nerfed it self in gears to balance things out )
But then again: as the title said: WoW is for no life Hardcore players, Streamers and boosters!
Who in MY OPINION are the minority compare to the majority in the market that are casual players ; that seek to have fun. The majority of players that play after work or school or what ever IRL stuff they have.

Here boosters have more fun boosting people since they have no life ( unlike most players who has a life and work or kids etc. ) And Blizzard even probably some where in the corner secretly COMPLIMENTING boosters, because the boosters pushes people to buy more Token. Aiming to make or made WoW an P2W kind of game.

Ever since M+ and M+ keys are out: how many players have they’r key ruined by an random? An pug that entering your party and after you pop your key, they would just leave mid way or some times even at the very start of your key pop? Leaving you with an ruined key?
I bet those are mostly boosters friends who search to ruin your key, just so people would go ahead and get a boost any ways…

Not to mention how ridiculous the AH pricing now days is: 1 mil to 3 mil gold for a top gear in AH? Good luck farming that much with only in game useless prof? ( there goes the purpose of the achievement " Working the Afterlife " RIP fun in levelling prof. Because there is no challenge in gathering mats or no major profit in gaining an prof like in WOTLK was )
Unless you are a no lifer booster who gets that 1 to 3 mill; in less then one week time. Or have a sugar mommy/daddy to sponsor Blizz and boosters or streamers trough WoW-token. Since WoW gold cap is an ridiculous: 10.000.000 PER CHARACTER hat only allow the pricing AH to go even higher then it used to be? ( total of 18 character/server = 180 mill per server )

The major problem on WoW are those " to big numbers " that made WoW balancing even more difficult then it used to be. The larger the numbers that made the woaw effect for players but ruins the games balancing.
By these i mean the large numbers in : damage , gear stat , level , AH ,goldcap , HP etc.

And finally streamers :
true there are 3 category of streamers:
1 streamers who suggest bad ideas and ruins the game trough out the year, out of selfish thought that they made the game better but actually made it even worse

2 streamers who leave the game the way it is. Advertise the game the way it is, those who report bugs under way. And maybe show some handy tactics underway.

3 Streamers who loves to exploit and advertise exploits to the gaming community leading for classes to get nerfed so hard; that it is almost unplayable or made it an unwanted class by other players.

I agree content has always have to be made to attract players and advertise the game. But i am against exploits in every kind of way, or streamers that love to suggest things that eventually ruins the game even further then it is.

14 Likes

What an utterly nonsensical post…

21 Likes

This game is trash for hardcore players. They made minmaxing hard, they made alting horrible, they completely DESTROYED our ability to farm gear through grinding content by adding the stupid vault

This whole game caters to casuals, if you don’t believe me try playing it on high level and you will see how trash it feels

Go watch some Preach videos and you will hear an endless stream of complaints from a hardcore player perspective

12 Likes

BlockquoteThis whole game caters to casuals, if you don’t believe me try playing it on high level and you will see how trash it feels

The reason i post these is because i am already at 60. And trough out the course of expantions : these is what comes up and becomes more and more obvious to me. The way vault worked is fine and still RNG drop like it used to be.

This is my twitch experience of wow

Hey i’m going to run another + 23 on stream that’s all they do for about 4 hours a night 5 times a week or hey watch me do Korthia on 4 chars and lastly boosting viewers through areans.

Super boring ! So i actually watch ff14 streams even though i don’t play it now. No not just asmongold most of the big wow streamers are on ff14 now. More enjoyable to watch.

The worse thing is watching WoW streams i don’t actually learn anything from them. FF!4 i could talk in spades about it even thought i don’t play it.

4 Likes

Because hardcore players, streamers and boosters absolutely LOVE:

• Farming Korthia every day on multiple characters
  • Grinding Torghast on multiple characters
  • Doing 10 +15s every week on multiple characters even if they don’t like M+
  • Being held back by conduit energy
  • Being locked into a covenant unless they have time to grind renown from scratch
  • Recrafting legendaries they already have into different slots
  • Not being able to enjoy multispecing because the covenant they use for their main spec is garbage for their off specs
  • Not being able to choose the covenant they like because another covenant is too good to pass on

What a load of garbage you just said. All of it. You haven’t the slightest clue what you’re talking about. Just because you aren’t satisfied, you need to blame people who still found a way to enjoy the game despite all the crap, and slander them. Most of the people you love to hate have exactly what you accuse them of not having. They’re full time students, workers, have families, kids or partners. By saying the things you’ve said, you’ve only shown that you life is so poorly managed and miserable that you simply can’t imagine a person having real life responsibilities while still being good at a game they play as a hobby. And because you can’t comprehend this, you default to accusing them of having no life and on top of it, because they enjoy things you don’t, you have the audacity talk down on them.

Crawl back into your hole where you came from and think about how to solve your miserable existence without taking it out on people who didn’t cause it.

8 Likes

Blizzard 100% drove the game off the cliff themselves
People who say it was youtubers, other players and raiders who suggested all the bad things in the game?
They didn’t, if anything they warned against it.

4 Likes

ok and how long you spend doing these ? Just because you may be a booster or hard core player that defend your state for boosting or making the game more hardcore orientated instead of casual friendly?

Are you high? Can I have some?

2 Likes

Nope but i want to see you do an M 21 + dungeon? :stuck_out_tongue:

I haven’t asked for the game to become neither more hardcore nor casual friendly. My point is that the game is trash for everyone, and nobody is to blame but the people in charge. It doesn’t not even come close to being designed FOR hardcore players.

And I am not a hardcore player. Semi-hardcore at best.

3 Likes

People would rather hate watch Asmongold than other streamers doing nothing but keys for hours straight. Regardless of whether you hate the guy or not he’s got more personality then those who spam keys on stream.

2 Likes

IMO wow isn’t really made for any specific type of player. It’s content is broad, however that content severely lacks or has major issues either because of what it is or how other content compares to it reward wise.

WoW is definitely not for streamers. WoW as a game is incredibly boring to watch. It is the streamers that make the stream.

Watching mythic plus, you are basically watching the players and their performance, the actual dungeon doesn’t mean much.

When watching raids or pvp it’s the same.

Someone has mentioned already watching steamers of FFXIV and it is genuinely more enjoyable to watch because you are gaining more insight into the story and progressing through it even while thry are doing dungeons or raid content.

In wow I feel when watching players participating in content it is so disjointed from the story that the streams offer very little after you see them in specific content the first time.

This also is a similar feeling I get when actually doing the content myself outside of the weekly story quest in WoW. It just feels like chores, not progressing your character through a game.

Also like to point out doing very repetitive chores sucks at any level of play, I would have just quit outright if I was still a more hard-core. I’m barely hanging in there as a more casual player now.

OP is a pugger trying to pug endgame and complaining that pugging is awful.

Everyone who shares their sentiment - form a guild and play together. When you’re in a guild literally nothing of what OP shares as a problem even matters.

As I have said before - Blizz should remove the dungeon finder. It creates the lie that pugging is viable. It’s not. People should be pushed into guilds.

2 Likes

The problem there is finding a good guild. Good guild now days where active guildmates
that play together is rare? Most guilds are only social guilds now days? Or good good guild last only for a while then get disbanded… Unless you join those continuously “pushing for the best” guilds ( which again make the game less fun, but more push for these en that kind of game )

You just join a guild that does the content you want. You start somewhere and then you can move up to better and more organized guilds. The big problem with puggers and guilds is that the entire pugging community consists of people who constantly demand to be carried. They set themselves as the bottom bar and only want to play with parties and raids of people exclusively better than them. And when the guild doesn’t carry them but demands them to put in some effort, they complain and leave.

3 Likes

Streamers? With the hints and ocassional abuse the twitch ones are getting for playing wow, Im not sure many are comfortable playing the game right now.

2 Likes

Why thank you, being disabled and unable to work or have children means I have no life apparently. Do you want a trophy for being a good productive citizen in the eyes of society?

WoW was never a game you could do without time input, it’s a helluva lot easier now. Go play Classic to remind yourself how much of a grind that was.

2 Likes

I have a shocker for you, pushing rio ( even if blizz one is scufed imho, like old one “unoficial” much more) is so much fun for me and my fellas, i enjoy it way more than runing HC dungeons like back in wotlk.